What do u want money for

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money = HappinessDon't care.Only people that have resigned themselves to the fact they can't ever get it, OR those who have so much of it so can say what they want without really knowing otherwise, say otherwise.
very gassed tbh
this is never gas hes telling the raw truth extreme c/s everything angelo said

money does not equal happiness it just gives you options to distract yourself momentarily from the fact you have little meaning to your existencei want money so i can provide and have less to worry about. focus on other things. things that can leave you contented and happymoney is of utmost importance tho don't get it twisted

Having enough money to live comfortably, does make you happier in the sense that you know where your next meal is coming from so to speak. Gives you more options at timse too, cause when ur broke and you want to do something you cant afford to. That aint a good feeling.Could never live a life of a dole basher - £88 every second week, Not being able to get luxuries when i want, be f*ck*ng sh*t and i wouldnt be happy in that aspect.

Money = HappinessDon't care.Only people that have resigned themselves to the fact they can't ever get it, OR those who have so much of it so can say what they want without really knowing otherwise, say otherwise.
very gassed tbh
i think what he means is money=freedom=choice=opportunity=satisfaction=happiness
c/sso what u lot are saying is if u won the lottery it wont make u any happier

If money buys you happiness it says more about you as a person tbh
a man surviving on minimum wage will be happy about his fav football team winning the league.he'll be happy about the birth of his daughter. he may be happy when it snows and he doesnt need to go into workor hell be happy on his day off so he can spend it with his family.Bill gates and the man on minimum wage will share common happiness.bill gates will also be happy that his money or wealth can be used to help millionsor affect millions positively. i know which level of happiness i'd like to achieve so ur right lol
lol yeh and how many rich people actually use their money 'to help millions'