David Villa "Now is the right time to move"

MrJibbles

Rooney left-wing? :lol:
lol this is what i was thinking, he was boog when he was forced to play out their just behind the the strikers, free role if anything
lol i agree with the free role thing though but it cant really be done right nowbut on the subject of hm on the left
Anyone who says Rooney is sh*t playing Left wing should just bore off really.About three seasons ago he played there regularly and was just colllld. And He also played sick there the following season.
some people would even argue that for us thats a position he plays better in. as someone else already pointed out i meant in possession it'd be a 4-3-3 when chasing the ball it'd be a 4-4-2 our system wouldnt change drastically and his game wouldnt be amazingly altered eitherwe saw him perform well there last season and even earlier when he tore Cashley a new one in that cup final we lost to Arsenal a few yeacrs back when Rooney played right wing and Ronaldo played left,

He played there as a LM in a 4-4-2 yeah?
i think what the original poster meant was a 3 of berbatov villa rooneylike what man u did when it was ronaldo tevez rooneyrooney on the left of a front 3 puts more than a shift in played some of his best fotball there
Thisyou man could not be gassing saying rooney, left wing, in a standard 4-4-2 was doing it

For a lot of the season he did, when we TORE apart spurs his movement was actually frightening and against a lot of other teams in the premier league and a few in the CLBUTAgainst the top, top teamsNahThats where they want him, isolate him on the left and have him chasing down the winger to help his fullback and tire him out ala BarcaHe hates playing there aswell

Rooney left-wing? :lol:
lol this is what i was thinking, he was boog when he was forced to play out their just behind the the strikers, free role if anything
lol i agree with the free role thing though but it cant really be done right nowbut on the subject of hm on the left
Anyone who says Rooney is sh*t playing Left wing should just bore off really.About three seasons ago he played there regularly and was just colllld. And He also played sick there the following season.
some people would even argue that for us thats a position he plays better in. as someone else already pointed out i meant in possession it'd be a 4-3-3 when chasing the ball it'd be a 4-4-2 our system wouldnt change drastically and his game wouldnt be amazingly altered eitherwe saw him perform well there last season and even earlier when he tore Cashley a new one in that cup final we lost to Arsenal a few yeacrs back when Rooney played right wing and Ronaldo played left,
:confused: Right, I'm not a United supporter & I'm not gonna go on like watch more games than you but from what I've seen, and this has been ever since he's played for United, he's been much better playing upfront...This season so far, he's notched up 12 goals in 17 league games playing through the middle & doing well. Prior to that, when it was him & RVN upfront, he was playing well then too.How many occasions this season have United fans themselves, said they're sick of Rooney going out wide, & doing the predictable sh*t he does? You don't think in a 4-4-2 that would be the case. I BEG you point out 5 matches in the past 2-3 seasons, where United have played a CLEAR 4-4-2 formation, and Rooney murked.In a 4-3-3, he CAN perform, but against a solid defense, he ain't doing sh*t at LW.Anyway, if you bought David Villa, SAF would NEVER play a 4-3-3 (lack of balance) with him in the team.This Villa-United talk is for the birds anyway. Guy will end up at City if anything.

For a lot of the season he did, when we TORE apart spurs his movement was actually frightening and against a lot of other teams in the premier league and a few in the CLBUTAgainst the top, top teamsNahThats where they want him, isolate him on the left and have him chasing down the winger to help his fullback and tire him out ala BarcaHe hates playing there aswell
Took my time with the response, Cipher just deaded the talk TBH.

Sell Mascherano while his price is high and buy Villa
i swear u actually no nothing about ball?some kind of turkish heather mills
You stupid spud c*nt. Do you not read reports and quotes? Do you not see Mascherano is going to leave sooner than later? Do you read?Begging for lol's so hard these days faze last season u man couldnt even dare to send. Them guys there who want people to hold him back in beef so nothing happens. GTFO.

Fit Villa where though?Lol this aint manager mode on fifa fam
Allow begging for lol's :|Torres and Villa up frontGerrard and Lucas/Aquilani in midfieldGerrard will boss it like back in the dayI WANT Gerrard back in the centre ASAP.. He's clearly been sh*t this season.. Needs to go back to Basics
He's talking sense, that that would require old skool Gerrard to return though when he was more defensive & that would require a sacrifice of glory.Would