Festive Football Special

Admin.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smh @ these Championship standard individuals tryna ruin my xmasThe c*nt Foley diving in, letting Insua get pastThe c*nt Miliias not winning the header, ducking under the ball letting Gerrard scoreThe c*nt Mick for making the sub 1min lateThe c*nt Ward getting sent off

Ivory Coast players have been allowed to leave on the 29th, was suppose to be 28th. Which is good for Chelsea as they play Fulham on the 28th and Drogba and Kalou can now play, but bad for Arsenal as we will be minus Eboue after tomorrow game, as our match against Pompey is on the 30th...I assume Song misses Pompey game too, but i aint sure what day Cameroon players have to report. Spurs got lucky that Bassong was too sh*t to get picked lol.

Ivory Coast players have been allowed to leave on the 29th, was suppose to be 28th. Which is good for Chelsea as they play Fulham on the 28th and Drogba and Kalou can now play, but bad for Arsenal as we will be minus Eboue after tomorrow game, as our match against Pompey is on the 30th...I assume Song misses Pompey game too, but i aint sure what day Cameroon players have to report. Spurs got lucky that Bassong was too sh*t to get picked lol.
still got benoit assou ekotto...hopefully he plays against spam

Guest Swiftie
lmao @ robinhosome joke
He's so far gone. If he's not out by summer then he's gonna do an Adriano. Even though I think Belamy is a c*nt but just goes to show 30+ Mil can't buy you sh*t. Unless if man was really confused and thought he was coming to the RED part of town.