Festive Football Special

Admin.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cesc is having the season of his life and he needs to because Xabi Alonso has really made the center midfield spot his own during qualifying......... so hes really fighting it out with Mata, Silva and Villa for the final spot in the front 6.

cesc>__we didnt look like scoring/winning till he came onvilla were decent but still think they will struggle agbonlahor is good but heskey is shitlol if he is first choice for england jus lolJJ did u go todayvilla are without doubt the biggest loud mouth cunts in the premiership but respect they gave great support'its your round my lord its your round' :D

Yeh I did, had a sh*t day.The Drayton was over 21's only, dunno why - wasn't last season.So I was stuck outside drinking cans from Tesco's (classy) and gettting ushered with about 300 other fans from road to road.Greggs was shut so I ended up paying £3.90 for a hot dog.And then we didn't turn up.Gash.

lol at the drayton sayin over 21's they took one look at u northerners and said keep it movin :D seriously tho what do u think villa are missin to get the 4th spot?your midfield got stronger milner downing was impressedagbonlahor is good always a threat, plus hes definetley bulked has more of a presencvebut imo u need another striker who will get goals

Don't even know, we're just what we are. We don't have any world class players to win games like Cesc did today.You were the better side but we were relatively comfortable and looked OK for a point until he came on.For all their money and media hype Man City can't sign any world class players so I don't know what hope we have.Still, I think we'll beat Liverpool on Tuesday and I fancy us for top 6 again come the end of the season. If you gave me that and the League Cup it'd go down as a very succesful season.Just gotta hope Delph turns into the new Gerrard.

f*ck that i always get offered arsenal tickets sh*t gets turned down like a motherf*cker

Cesc >>>>Diaby >>>>Walcott's pace >>>>_____________ >>>>>>> Sagna's crossingEduardo is really looking in a bad way buton another note even Almunia was decent today.Cesc & Denilson re-doing their injuries is not cool.Heard we got Song till 4th Jan?
Yea we do, which is a good look.Wenger said he'd do the same thing again in risking Cesc if it meant the 3 points.