What to do?

Woodpecker

Can semi relate to your situation. Think you perhaps need to grow up slighty(which is the conclusion I came to about myself)If you wanna hit other tings then just be single and allow her to find happiness elsewhere as hard as it may be for both of you.If you think she's a gem and you can see a future with her then work on it. The ratio of wotless:"wifey" chicks I've met in my life is astonishing.You don't wanna regret it later in life.Just think on it and make a decision that will make all parties happy.

woodpecker does she make any effort to develop herself in terms of interests or learning about differnt things? probably not.she cant be that dense if she has a decent job like you say? or do you mean decent as in nice little number working in retail etc, that kinda thing?tbh, the amount of females who dont give a sh*t about what goes on in the world today/politics/personal development etc saddens me, you can tell when there idiots when they say "this stuff bores me" or something similar

i took her on a week break to Vienna and she didnt even understand why im taking so much pictures of the buildings i think she is too simple for me we dont conversate about interesting things,i think she knows this because i could tell she got mad distraught when me and one girl i know from school years ago who is attractive but i am in no way moving to her as I am in Austria and shes in Canada was discussing Globalisation and Britains need for an Immigrant workforce. Obviously she was lost at this but i dont care that she aint too clever i care when she starts making it an issue by not even attempting to improve on this, like she thinks she is a fail
amazing lol

• 3 weeks later...

stop abusing her (your words not mine)i agree with the sentiment in the threadshe seems like the pretty 'glamour model' type even danielle lloyd esq. nice but doesn't have a back bone, doesn't challenge you over anything, boring, cant even cookis she white by any chance?just break up with her and move on with your life and find someone who doesnt annoy you and is similar to youshe'll find it hard, but she'll find some soft simp to wife her up eventually

to a certain degree i can relate i will share with u the conclusion i arrived atshe is a good women and you don't appreciate herwhy don't u appreciate her... either becuz shes not right for u, or you're over thinking itif u leave now eventually u'll find out if she was the one that got away, or just your prototype (for the woman u really want)or stay and find out nowbut i acknowledge it was easier for me to come to a decision becuz i dn't believe in soul mates or destiny periodi believe anything can work if yur willing to do what is required to make it so/

doesn't have a back bone, doesn't challenge you over anything, boring, cant even cookis she white by any chance?
i've had enough of this
lmfao

• 2 weeks later...

ur clearly a c*nt, the question is 'what to do?' my answer is stop being a c*nt. but being a c*nt u probably dont want to do that and wud rather carry on doing the cuntish things that cunts do. in which case u answered ur own question: carry on being a c*nt, oneday u will probably get cunted on and realize its not nice and decide not to be a c*nt anymore.

• Upvote 1