What does your mother nag you about?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nagging but still... She calls from downstairs...

Mum: EKS!

Me: Yes mum?

*She doesn't hear*

Mum: EKS!

Me: YES MUM?

*She hears*

*Silence*

Me: YES MUM!?

Mum: Oh, you know if I don't respond it means come!

NO IT DOESN'T! IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! IF YOU WANT ME TO COME, SAY COME! Lol at me still trying to fight this after 23 years.

My mum does this lmfao; calls me, I say 'Yes mum', no response, next thing

'You want me to come to you?!!??!!??!'

whos ever been at their friends or cousins house when they are gettin a beatin/told off

mad awkward

yup, definitely mad awkward, but any time someone gets hit and is in no position to fight back (or are but don't) it's awkward

heads hitting/beating up siblings

heads smacking their girl

or even just when they get shouted at bad

how many of u white lads shout at/swear at ur mum?

be honest

never have

i don't even swear inside the house unless i stub my toe or something and even then that's under my breath. although saying that when i'm talking with my dad i will swear on occasion but not at him.

remember when i was younger i thought my parents were over strict cos i went to one white boys in particular who would call his mum a f*ck*ng bitch if she asked him to set the table or something. then when i got older i realised what a scumbag he is for telling his mum to f*ck off at the age of 20.

My mixed race bredrin lives in some straaaange house. His dad is white and his mum is African. Him and his dad get on but they swear at each other like it's jokes etc. His mum on the other hand runs the house and nobody says anything bad to her. If his dad gets caught swearing by her he apologises and my boy can't even drink in the house. He's 22. Meanwhile he's telling his dad to f*ck off and when I stay round his dad comes and wakes us up in the morning to find out if we got any numbers and what chicks I'm f*ck*ng and sh*t.

LOL @ the calling up the stairs.

f*ck*ng HATED that.

Remember once I made the mistake of getting so pissed off and shouting "WHAT" when she called me three times and didnt hear me answer once.

Just heard thumping up the stairs.

She'd sent my dad to sort me out.

*Shudders*

LOL C/S althought my mum and dad were not into beats thankfully.