What does your mother nag you about?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

You lot need to fly the nest tbh.

You need to do your womanly duty and plop out some kids and make me some dinner so I can rub your face in it Trevor-from-Eastenders stylee TBH

my mum comes at me from angles these days tbh

'theres some lamb in the fridge, u dnt have to cook it but if u do dice it really fine, u need to cut it up in to really small pieces, but u dnt have to do it if u dnt want to, u can wait till i get home,

dnt touch the saltfish unles ur gna do fritters but i'd rather u didnt touch it'

she came home about 9pm that day, why say only do it if u want to, when u dnt mean that

its like shes tryin to reverse pyscology me when theres no need

always seems to use this kind of approach

not only does she make things up as u can see in the last one but she'll say some random sh*t and then link it to some old skool f*ckery like: not closing the window turns into a 4 minute rant which will end with 'this is how ull end back up in jail'. (or something similar.)

lol c/s

the way one little complaint ends up in some massive rant and diverts of the original point

not only does she make things up as u can see in the last one but she'll say some random sh*t and then link it to some old skool f*ckery like: not closing the window turns into a 4 minute rant which will end with 'this is how ull end back up in jail'. (or something similar.)

lol c/s

the way one little complaint ends up in some massive rant and diverts of the original point

why it's better to play possum