Some Footy on the TV this week

Admin.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many gassed heads in here, and most of them are united fans...smh. I aint even talking about Bane cos thats a given.Valencia sh*t? OK he missed one chance but it wernt like it was rolled to him on a plate. (and offside anyway). He was our only outlet for the first 60 minutes of the game.Owen actually played orite when he came on, apart from struggling to kick a ball when it rebounded off Given so again people are chatting sh*t.LOL @ 'Has anyone ever seen Anderson have a good game?' coming from an ARSENAL fan of all people. Also go have words with your Liverpool supportin buddies theyll enlighten you. Some dumb theory came up about Anderson being a 'no. 10'. Cosigned mostly by Tronics Ive noticed again which is clueless. The guy is a box to box player. He was horrendous today I know, and I even said before the game I knew it was gonna happen, when everyone is watching it on BBC1.Rooney was by far the best player on the pitch. As usual Tevez gets ratings for running alot. Scored a penno that never was, and a header that was defended poorly and gets MOTM? :D Some joke ting. Im chilled tbh, its only the first leg, just extremely pissed that bellend scored both of them
Valencia is one dimensional.considering the amount of space he had all game he SHOULD have done more.he bottled it with his chance, but whatever innit, didnt expect him to do a Ronaldo.when did i co-sign Ando never having a good game? are you having a f*ck*ng laugh?:D @ Tevez not being MOTM. you honestly baffle me @ times.

lol Anderson had one decent game against us and Utd fans went nuts. He started in the 1-4 defeat at OT last season and looked completely lost but better not mention that.I've been saying for time that Anderson is average but Utd fans always fall back on what he's won like he was a big reason behind it.
youre a Liverpool fan so by default youre always gonna chat sh*t.but even YOU of all people should know what an average player looks like (ala Lucas, N'gog etc etc)

Nah I wernt talking about you with the Anderson comment. Doom said it a coupla pages back.Tevez was nothing compared to Rooney. Given was also much better.First 45 minutes I saw Tevez getting mocked by Brown, Evans and Vander about three times. Then scores a penno that never was (Woopee!) and a header from 2 yards. Bellamny was better aswell.

lol Anderson had one decent game against us and Utd fans went nuts. He started in the 1-4 defeat at OT last season and looked completely lost but better not mention that.I've been saying for time that Anderson is average but Utd fans always fall back on what he's won like he was a big reason behind it.
youre a Liverpool fan so by default youre always gonna chat sh*t.but even YOU of all people should know what an average player looks like (ala Lucas, N'gog etc etc)
lol at you talking about recognising average players, whats your boy Manucho saying these days?For the most part i'm objective, you will never see me singing the praises of a player if it isn't warranted.Ngog is average but he's young and will develop into a good player in my opinion. Lucas is above average its just unfortunate people look at him to do what Xabi did in a similar way to Diaby and Vieira. He's bossed your midfield on more than one occasion might I add.

lol at you talking about recognising average players, whats your boy Manucho saying these days?For the most part i'm objective, you will never see me singing the praises of a player if it isn't warranted.Ngog is average but he's young and will develop into a good player in my opinion. Lucas is above average its just unfortunate people look at him to do what Xabi did in a similar way to Diaby and Vieira. He's bossed your midfield on more than one occasion might I add.
so youre sitting there and arguing that Lucas's problem is that people were comparing him to Xabi? so he some how suffered to live up to expectation?mate your having yourself on. beg you wash your face or something.the only people that expected anyting close to that from Lucas were suprise suprise Liverpool fans.everyone else just saw the Brazillian flag next to his name and expected some sort of flair, penetration, quickness of thought or even a shooting ability.instead you got none of the above. the guy is a fraud. absolute.N'gog ? yeah mate he'll develop into a far better player then Bellamy, Keane or even Crouch, i can feel it in my bones. smh.

so youre sitting there and arguing that Lucas's problem is that people were comparing him to Xabi? so he some how suffered to live up to expectation?mate your having yourself on. beg you wash your face or something.the only people that expected anyting close to that from Lucas were suprise suprise Liverpool fans.everyone else just saw the Brazillian flag next to his name and expected some sort of flair, penetration, quickness of thought or even a shooting ability.instead you got none of the above. the guy is a fraud. absolute.N'gog ? yeah mate he'll develop into a far better player then Bellamy, Keane or even Crouch, i can feel it in my bones. smh.
gas+meter_760_18451838_0_0_7005662_300.jpg

The comparison is always made hence him saying..."I am not the same player as Xabi Alonso, although everyone keeps comparing," Funnily it's mostly commentators and pundits who make the comparison, not Liverpool fans.If Lucas is a fraud Rafa got pick pocketed for a few quid but that would mean Anderson is a fraud as well and Ferguson just gave away half his life savings to some Nigerian email scammers.I swear most of you Man Utd fans are crying out for a creative midfielder even though you've got 5 midfielders who cost upwards of £15 million each?Ngog is 20 and cost £1 million, he may develop into a better player than some of those only time will tell.

The comparison is always made hence him saying..."I am not the same player as Xabi Alonso, although everyone keeps comparing," Funnily it's mostly commentators and pundits who make the comparison, not Liverpool fans.If Lucas is a fraud Rafa got pick pocketed for a few quid but that would mean Anderson is a fraud as well and Ferguson just gave away half his life savings to some Nigerian email scammers.I swear most of you Man Utd fans are crying out for a creative midfielder even though you've got 5 midfielders who cost upwards of £15 million each?Ngog is 20 and cost £1 million, he may develop into a better player than some of those only time will tell.
[cam'ron] yeah u right [/cam'ron]

Ain't read the topic yet but where the f*ck is Brown going for the second goal? leaving man unmarked in the middle to close down someone who already has 2 man on him? :D Probably deserved a draw as they weren't much better then us if at all.Defense is a shambles, Rafa was all over the gaff.Pocketed £50 from this game so there's a silver lining

So many gassed heads in here, and most of them are united fans...smh. I aint even talking about Bane cos thats a given.Valencia sh*t? OK he missed one chance but it wernt like it was rolled to him on a plate. (and offside anyway). He was our only outlet for the first 60 minutes of the game.Owen actually played orite when he came on, apart from struggling to kick a ball when it rebounded off Given so again people are chatting sh*t.LOL @ 'Has anyone ever seen Anderson have a good game?' coming from an ARSENAL fan of all people. Also go have words with your Liverpool supportin buddies theyll enlighten you. Some dumb theory came up about Anderson being a 'no. 10'. Cosigned mostly by Tronics Ive noticed again which is clueless. The guy is a box to box player. He was horrendous today I know, and I even said before the game I knew it was gonna happen, when everyone is watching it on BBC1.Rooney was by far the best player on the pitch. As usual Tevez gets ratings for running alot. Scored a penno that never was, and a header that was defended poorly and gets MOTM? :D Some joke ting. Im chilled tbh, its only the first leg, just extremely pissed that bellend scored both of them
TBH you should just ignore the Valencia is sh*t comments because he's arguable been our best player this season along with Rooney Evra and Fletcher. and even though he may be pretty 1 dimensional that seem to work a lot of the time. he is not a problem foru s and hasn't been a issue all season.agree with the Tevez comment i personally thing De Jong shouldve got it.

lmaoooooo Tevez>>To think UTD let him go and signed Owen instead :D
c/s
has anyone ever seen anderson have a good game?cant pass, shoot or tackle
this is a lie
lol @ not having nani even on the benchvalencia's gone awol
c/s he was decent in his first game back then hes out the squad SNM
diouf reminds me of this guy, deep down he is thinkin what the fuk am i doin herecabbie.jpg
lol c/s
Carricks gone backwards. his passing tonight was nothing short of shocking @ times. yet Ando gets taken off before him?
this is just bad tactics and a SEVERE lack of options infront of him
Oh yh Anderson started off bright but went missingLike his flair & skill has been sucked outta himIts like hes 4got how to beat a man, theyve turned him into sum midfield enforcerHe was a no10 at Porto his like a no4 at Utd, I expeted more from him 2day, spesh as he had more license to roam and supprt Wazza
Andersons best games for united have mainly been in the carling cup have been playing no 10 behind ironicly carlos tevez /fergie was better off playing the kids with anderson and fletcher in the middledeeply missed berbatov im not sure if i dreamt it but im sure i saw something on sky sports showing when he stars united>> and without him <<<unitedwayne rooney is slowly turning into the greatest english striker of modern timesAlan Shearer just good for his own goal recordnot yet but hes getting therehowever i think we will smash them at old trafford for some reason

who said im suprised the media in this country <<<<<<<< all the papers today saying how fergie f*cked up not signing tevezsame papers and writers who said owen>tevez and laughed at city for paying so much for someone who doesnt score and hes not good enough for a top club i dont mind people writing stupid stuff but its when everyone believes it and harps on about it to me like theyre some top punditthe Rooney/Tevez partnership in the 06/07 season >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tevez got loads of goals that year and most of them cruciali swear i could be wrong but he scored the most in the side bar cr9

Gary-Neville-finger-gestu-001.jpg
Gary Neville could be in trouble with the Football Association after he reacted to Carlos Tevez's first goal in the Carling Cup semi-final by raising his middle finger towards the Manchester City striker.The FA wrote to Neville to warn him about his provocative celebration after Michael Owen had scored the winner when the two sides met at Old Trafford in September, and the governing body will look at the photographs from tonight to determine whether they need to take action against the unused substitute.Tevez went on to celebrate his second goal by running to the touchline and cupping his ears in front of the two dugouts, but Sir Alex Ferguson chose not to question his former player's behaviour."That's just the way it happens," the United manager said of Tevez's match-winning contribution. "It can be like that. It can bite you, football. We've had a few players leave the club and score against us. It's not an issue. I'm happy with the players we have."The victory has left Manchester City as "51% favourites" to reach the final, according to their manager, Roberto Mancini, but Ferguson was not too disconsolate as he reflected on his team's performance."I thought we played well. We ­dominated the match. There were a mad couple of minutes before the equalising goal and we lost composure for 15 minutes but, after that, we were OK. It will be a Man United crowd at Old Trafford and, with the occasion and what is at stake, we will be OK. The most important thing is that we perform like we did today."Ferguson had described Tevez earlier this season as not being worth his £25.5m fee but the Argentina international is the most prolific player in English football on current form, with 13 goals in his last 11 games."I don't know if what was said made a difference for Carlos," Mancini said. "I just hope that he plays as well in the ­second game because it will be very difficult at Old Trafford. I am just happy that he plays for us."Mancini acknowledged that United had "three or four good chances" to equalise and there was an element of good fortune attached to the penalty that was given against Rafael da Silva for ­pulling Craig Bellamy's arm. The first contact was outside the penalty area and Ferguson said: "It's there for everyone to see."
Gary Neville is a pure out and out born winner, these are the kind of player id love at Spurs, a home born supporting player who actually gives a f*ck. Utter c*nt of a man, legs old and shot now as a player, but his mindest is still that of nothing less than a champion.