INDUSTRY HATER / Exposure? @ P30

North Aleng

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malcolm Tucker
cant be baited coz its not even a video :|but yeh i dnt get wat ur point is here wid a pic of me and a dog?
it was a video of you lipsin ur dog that that slore shay posted
how could she post a vidoe of me and a dog? the video is remvoed whats her youtube acocunt then wana see this video
SMFH

haha the hairline comments obv hurt u so so much u resort to callin any 1 a homo who mentions it
how can words from a male on the internet hurt me? lol all im saying is if a guy is going to comment on my appearance weather its positive or negative then im guna be concerned.fruity guys only care wat other guys look like.THINK, BE SMARTlol

like i said i dont kno wot u look like dont care either...
stop being a homosexual then and allow commenting on a guy... also PRO TIP: in the future think again b4 u comment on another guys appearance, u dnt wana be classed as a homo, but if u r then im sorry but just dnt do it again coz its not nice and no guys will like u bk if ur looking for a bf.

Something tells me that there's a lesson to be learned here. I have no idea what though.
thye lesson is to be wileys singlehttp://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/take-that-single/id343347076its only 0.79plets get it to number onetell ur friends and there friends to buy it :)79p is nothingi make this in a nano secondi already coped 100 downloadslets reunite and do it4chan take over guna make this happen

looooooooooool__>> The internetYou never realise how many weirdos there are till you see them on the internet. Like, what are these guys thinking when acting like this on an internet forum. Do they get happy over this? Its very sad. Knew VIP2 had some f*cked guys when roscoe had a 3 page arguement with macdaddy and they were the same person smh.

looooooooooool__>> The internetYou never realise how many weirdos there are till you see them on the internet. Like, what are these guys thinking when acting like this on an internet forum. Do they get happy over this? Its very sad. Knew VIP2 had some f*cked guys when roscoe had a 3 page arguement with macdaddy and they were the same person smh.
cool story bronow buy wileys singlehttp://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/take-that-single/id343347076

:lol:Thats f*cked