Football topic weekend

Admin.

liverpool should have 4th in the bag nowspurs and city to fight it out for 6theverton 7thbattle of birmingham for 8th

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol just put the volume updouble lol @ anelka aswell

anelkachelsea playing some good stuff tbh

Well may I be the first to say WAHEEEYYY!!!!Played off the parkTactically outwitted.
Wasn't all your goals from counter attacks, wouldn't say played off the park but most definitely outwitted tactically.I've never seen Arshavin so involved in a match, if we barely saw him, he would have scored a hat trick :D Only player to come away from that match with his head held high was Song.Almunia and Denilson? LMFAO Embarrassing

Well may I be the first to say WAHEEEYYY!!!!Played off the parkTactically outwitted.
Wasn't all your goals from counter attacks, wouldn't say played off the park but most definitely outwitted tactically.
Actually you're right we didn't play you off the park.Pretty much controlled the whole game though. Could of been 5 or 6

Wasn't all your goals from counter attacks, wouldn't say played off the park but most definitely outwitted tactically.
Actually you're right we didn't play you off the park.Pretty much controlled the whole game though. Could of been 5 or 6
We created four clear chances though. If AA would of squared it... could hav been alot different. Not saying we deserved anything though.
FAO: Tulse Hill.If you EVER try to giving ratings to Denilson, you're more or less guaranteed a neg from me./Clichy is WASHED.
How the f*ck did Nani outpace him when he had atleast a 5 yard headstart? :D

Arshavin is a d*ckhead. Wasting them early opportunities when others were moving into better positions, like say we could mess about against united.And f*ck Denilson, Almunia, and Clichy.What really pisses me off is that second goal where Rooney sprints past a strolling Denilson and Clichy who were both running towards the ball, no awareness.

was tryna get on here from halftime. needed to vent so badlyf*ck Arshavin f*ck*ng greedy prick PASS I was screaming at the tv. we should have been 2 goals upf*ck Denilson cant even track a runner. stupid headless chickenf*ck Almunia flat footed piece of sh*t. How many chances will AW give this guy?LOL Clichy is not ready to comeback so I will llow him. You know this from when NANI makes him look like he's going backwards.No one beets clichy to the ball when he's given a 3 yard headstart and is running full pelt. It does not happen.SMH at nasri. his "defending" cost us again just like against chelsea. Know how to support your full back u selfish c*nt.WHY was gallas running to play striker when we knew utd were playing on the counter he done this for the 2nd and 3rd goals.Well played to utd they did the basics well and just exposed the lack of tactical intelligence in our players. Could have been 5 or 6. smh at big gay al passing it to nani's feet.Wenger should have started Ramsey, shoulod have brought B52 earlierWell done arsene. season done. worst sunday in time. I'm still raging

I've moaned so much about Almunia, I aint got no more, I know this if Wenger doesnt drop Almunia now he never will and it will tell me he doesnt really rate Fabainski, cos it cant get worse than Almunia.Denilson is completely summed up in the second goal. Shocking that a player gets out ran by so many players & never once checks whats going on around him. Diaby needs to return for Chelsea and even if not play Ramsey instead.Clichy had a back injury, yet plays like he had a stroke.But really Almunia has to go. Fabianski never really played with the first choice back 4 either.