Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Wernt moving no girl of nuffin.But I was o.t. in hounslow last night and looking for the tube station. I see some asian chick walking towards me< i said excuse me wheres the tube station, this women just looked at me and carried on walking. :D I swear to god if it was not a mian road I would of beat the daylights out of the wmoenI asked a simple f*ck*ng question, and she acting like im gonna rape her somthing. :D :D :D :D

Guest Rorschach

TrustWas up west one time, and there was some two foreign women, I think they may have been swedish or something, looking at their a-z and looking around bare lostSaid to one of them 'are you lost', was gonna help her with where to go cuz I knew the area pretty wellshe made some sort of dismissive gesture and her friend called her to hurry over to her, as if I was a dangerhope they got forced into the sex-tradecutns

• Upvote 4

hope they got forced into the sex-tradecutns
:D /Trollse, my point was if Your dinner with chick budget extends to £45 and beyond, why the f*ck You goin nando's?thass some expensive fast food

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Wernt moving no girl of nuffin.But I was o.t. in hounslow last night and looking for the tube station. I see some asian chick walking towards me< i said excuse me wheres the tube station, this women just looked at me and carried on walking. :D I swear to god if it was not a mian road I would of beat the daylights out of the wmoenI asked a simple f*ck*ng question, and she acting like im gonna rape her somthing. :D :D :D :D
maybe she couldnt speak english
  • Downvote 1

Madness. Seen some nice mixed race girl the other day. Went up to her, was chatting for a good 20 mins, she goes I'm not gonna lie, I'm interested, but whats in it for me, I'm 23, and I want a proper relationship, I don't want to wait months to get to know you etc.It f*ck*ng threw me off, bitch was talking about having kids and sh*t, when I just wanted to beat.:D

Madness. Seen some nice mixed race girl the other day. Went up to her, was chatting for a good 20 mins, she goes I'm not gonna lie, I'm interested, but whats in it for me, I'm 23, and I want a proper relationship, I don't want to wait months to get to know you etc.It f*ck*ng threw me off, bitch was talking about having kids and sh*t, when I just wanted to beat.:D
whats she trying to say herewhat does she want?

what so you just went to chirpse her never met before and she was talking relationships immediately?NUTCASE
yer.she goes im not one of them chicks thats gonna come to ur hotel room, i was like :D man just wants ur number.i dunno brah, she was buff but she was all over the gaff, probs had a bit too much of chizz.

had 2 reject this girl todaygirl was like "my friends can see that i've come over to You, i can't go back without the number. she was also too close in front of my face, and i feared she'd try kiss mei told her ( truthfully ) that i'd already taken 3 girls' numbers in the rave, and she just walked off. it was like me havin taken 3 numbers disgusted her. ah well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

this girl wanted chased last nightshe was clockin me again and again and again bumped into her the lobby thinkin yeah time to go IN then her pal appeared and she said i cant leave her on her ownbut i saw there was 3 in their group earlier on parbut then upstairs shes still all eyein me up