Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Just got back from holiday and got some new ones!!Met a chick in a bar. Jamming outside with her and my boys, her girls come out and say they're going elsewhere but she says she's staying with us. We move on to a couple other places and eventually a club. Then I tell her let's get out of here. We go get the key for the hotel off the boys and say bye to everyone. Ten minute walk to the hotel. Get in the room, I go for a piss, come out, turn off the light and get started. Top off. Bra off. All going fine. Suddenly she freaks out "Oh sh*t, what time is it!? I'm going to miss my ferry!" Gets dressed and is out the door within 10 seconds. It was 6 am, her ferry was at 11 and her hotel was in walking distance. Plus we'd discussed getting her to the ferry like 10 minutes before. Was deeply upsetting.Next one. These two Norwegian chicks we met in a bar are rolling with me and the boys to different bars. In one club now and one of them leaves with a dude we know. The other one is all over me, lipsing me in the club (allow me, was on holiday). I tell her I'm going toilet. Come out and she's GONE. I knew the doorman and he says he didn't even see her leave but she was definitely gone! Saw her 3 days later with her friends, she speedwalked past me.
sh*t.I'm gonna light a candle for you.
Deep eks taking burials on holiday

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yilmaz
Just got back from holiday and got some new ones!!Met a chick in a bar. Jamming outside with her and my boys, her girls come out and say they're going elsewhere but she says she's staying with us. We move on to a couple other places and eventually a club. Then I tell her let's get out of here. We go get the key for the hotel off the boys and say bye to everyone. Ten minute walk to the hotel. Get in the room, I go for a piss, come out, turn off the light and get started. Top off. Bra off. All going fine. Suddenly she freaks out "Oh sh*t, what time is it!? I'm going to miss my ferry!" Gets dressed and is out the door within 10 seconds. It was 6 am, her ferry was at 11 and her hotel was in walking distance. Plus we'd discussed getting her to the ferry like 10 minutes before. Was deeply upsetting.Next one. These two Norwegian chicks we met in a bar are rolling with me and the boys to different bars. In one club now and one of them leaves with a dude we know. The other one is all over me, lipsing me in the club (allow me, was on holiday). I tell her I'm going toilet. Come out and she's GONE. I knew the doorman and he says he didn't even see her leave but she was definitely gone! Saw her 3 days later with her friends, she speedwalked past me.
sh*t.I'm gonna light a candle for you.
LOL.

Im a virgin :D I know its on offer been told about the brainhoes dont think niggas talk :D ramadan on my birthday month is a joke
confusedwas this a bedroom rejection or she rejected You on road coz she's a V? coz 2nd would make no sense

1 time in Eros back when I was like 18/19, saw this greek girl who was a friend of a friend. Had seen her around previously but had never conversed with her before. She was ok, a decent 7/10, but a few of my friends were gassed on her. She was giving lots of eye contact and I was bored so I decided to talk to her. Danced with her, drew the number, all smiles and said goodbyes at the end of the night, a successful draw, or so I thought. Sent her a txt a few days later with usual chit chat...she replies with "who's this?"So tell her, said how we met at the club etc expecting to get a reply like 'oh yeh, sorry. So, when are taking me for a drink?'reply came "Dont mean to be rude, but why are u contacting me?"Had to just delete the number, didn't even want to reply.

• Upvote 4

outside the club last nightwe are chatting to 3 women older types, probs my mate that approached them coz hes older tooso we are chatting away (im not keen on any of them)one turns to me and saysyou know, its a shame you're not taller...pari just laughed it off and continued to smoke my spliff

Was chatting to some chick last night. I had to go outside quickly and told her to wait for me and I'd be back in 5. But when I went outside the fresh air suddenly made the alcohol hit me. Came back in and she was there but I was chatting sh*t. I knew I was chatting sh*t too. Next thing she's saying she has a boyfriend. Bait lies like she's moving to Australia in 6 months and she has a boyfriend now who she's gonna break up with just before she goes. I'm so drunk that I'm not even walking off, I'm just chatting sh*t like I'm having a separate convo.An hour later I see her trying to lips my boy.

outside the club last nightwe are chatting to 3 women older types, probs my mate that approached them coz hes older tooso we are chatting away (im not keen on any of them)one turns to me and saysyou know, its a shame you're not taller...pari just laughed it off and continued to smoke my spliff
Shudda come wid a quick witty reply''Its a shame your not younger''etc
  • Upvote 1

dahaha the jeans the jeans :D going to link a man that drew u the year before and u both forget what 1 another looks like = man leaving u in room with his brother and said brother spending 35 mins complimenting ur eyebrows :D
:D/got this guys number an i when i phoned i think he pretended to be his brother an was like o he ain here i will get him to call u backi see him after that, jus pretended i couldnt see him but i felt sh*t tho i wont lie

girl called me a baby - she 28 and i'm 24, hater...girl pointed at a man and said "that's my uncle, i can't chat 2 man in front of him"several of the "danced away" rejections

met this girl spoke to her on the phone non stop for like 3 weeks so I arranged to spend a weekend together, spent most of the weekend in bed in my yard I have the books I have read on my shelf and she had read around 4 of the books I had had read and I was telling her other books to read and she was showing me it was like I had met my soulmate so on the sunday I must of told her yeah I like you allot and want to be with you. I got f*ck*ng rejected she said she just wants to be friends who have sex with each other (good in most cases but not this I want to marry this girl) ended up going shorditch with my two boys got so mash that I called sick for work the next day. Still belive I am destined to be with that girl, she cleans up my yard cooks my breakfast everything like a good wifey but dont want to commit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1