Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

MAYBE its jus cos im good looking but i see no race/type as a barrier to me. i urge my brothers to think the same.
yea, but there are them white girls thatll never touch a non white, some are just totally not attacted to other races, they'll be friends with you, just wont give it upsame way certain black chicks dnt really like white guys
yhin every other walk of life, work etc i agree race should be no barrier to perseverancebut personally speaking, rejection from the opposite sex based on my race is not rejection i could take
iirc u said somewhere you wernt on the interracial tingso why would this bother you?/LOL @ IMHIM DEADED THE JOKE NICELY
it doesntbut my initial statement was if i was a black man....and im not, so its all hypothetical

MAYBE its jus cos im good looking but i see no race/type as a barrier to me. i urge my brothers to think the same.
yea, but there are them white girls thatll never touch a non white, some are just totally not attacted to other races, they'll be friends with you, just wont give it upsame way certain black chicks dnt really like white guys
yhin every other walk of life, work etc i agree race should be no barrier to perseverancebut personally speaking, rejection from the opposite sex based on my race is not rejection i could take
iirc u said somewhere you wernt on the interracial tingso why would this bother you?/LOL @ IMHIM DEADED THE JOKE NICELY
it doesntbut my initial statement was if i was a black man....and im not, so its all hypothetical
ORLY?
UH BANG LALALASSSSSKYE
  • Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
mike kane give me joke, i dont think he has much to worry about concerning race barriers. I get the feeling he is not your 'stereotypical black boy'
This could be seen as a compliment IRL.If most of VIP2 are your stereotypical black boys, would you wanna be like them?EDIT: Just saw that he said this anyway...but it still stands. Kurious meant this slyly as well, but she also wanted the luhlz so let us interpret it how we wanted.And as expected, the lines were divided.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Guest Yilmaz
go to hell with your explanations mate noone asked
Since when have we had to ask to put something forward?LOL @ the way you talk on here and you're supposed to be a church man. Some mockery of the faith.
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Grab one girl saturday night, dnt even knnow what I said but when i go to dismiss myself grabs me and carries on conversationtalking to me for ages asking bare questions and stuff being flirtynormal procedure....then she grabs me and say "I hope u dnt think i am leading u on I have a boyfriend"Wasnt even in the sate to play that persuasion game so I smile and excused myself...everytime she saw me kept grabbing me to dancef*cking weird girls

• Upvote 1