Most Foulest Habits

Eskay Jones

Was going to post

I swear i'm all over london and i'm in a nasty mood anybody talks nonsense i'll find you then i'll hurt you.

Lmao

Some random, incoherent threat.

Lol the guys a c*nt of the highest order.

Yeah you wont do nothing you're a stupid f*cking prick. keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick you idiot

Thanks for proving my point.

Why must you take time out of your pointless life to talk to me. Stop it you aint gonna do diddly squat

you keep repeating yourself. its almost like you want me to pay you a visit esgay. unfortunately for urself ur not significant enough. good day.

SPITTING, FLEMMING, SNOTTING OUT MY NOSE.

NAIL BITING AND PICKING.

all symptoms of a fiend

FIEND OF WHAT?

ATLEAST MAN DON'T HAVE A FETISH FOR TRANNYS.

maybe so

but its clear that all those class a drugs you been takin have eroded the little brain cells you have which could explain why you always type in capitals

but how come you don't finish the kfc in the first place?

the meals aren't big

LOL AT BUYING ONE MEAL G.

LOL at buying more then one meal when you can't eat it all. TBH.

dunno y ur tryna hate on my kfc wave tbh.

/

pos to ed for the comeback. dunno why tht guy ever tries send he has no legs to stand on

maybe so ,

but my money stands up perfectly tho

the meals aren't big

/

pos to ed for the comeback. dunno why tht guy ever tries send he has no legs to stand on

maybe so ,

OH GREAT HERE WE GO AGAIN.

BIG MAN ON THE INTERNET WELL DONE :Y:

maybe so

but its clear that all those class a drugs you been takin have eroded the little brain cells you have which could explain why you always type in capitals

THERE IT IS THE PROOF BY THE POOF!!

the meals aren't big

/

maybe so ,

dunno what i said that could imply i was a big man on the internet

but thanks anyway

Guest Triple XXX

nah u cnt finish off the bucket in one sittin

all i do is eat the skin n microwave the meat in the morning for breakfast

now thats disgusting

slash man used to wrap a chewing gum/bubble gum in the wrapper and carry on chewing it at a later time :Y:

lmao thats worse than mine

when u leave it out it becomes all hard n sh*t

nah u cnt finish off the bucket in one sittin

all i do is eat the skin n microwave the meat in the morning for breakfast

now thats disgusting

slash man used to wrap a chewing gum/bubble gum in the wrapper and carry on chewing it at a later time :Y:

swear that's common and normal?

the meals aren't big

/

maybe so ,

this.

ur kool g i wish i could be like u (minus the tranny fetish)

case of the pot calling the kettle black out here son

anyway i dont try to make myself a badman on these e-webs whatsoever

despite evrything i say being real and true - did it ever occur to u pple that i say these money things just to get a reaction and it always does

idiots

i suppose its a bit of a health care/beautician thing if u wanna look at it like that, but its generally quite nasty lol.

Yea i am a beauty therapist so it comes naturally for me to wanna pop a spot if i see one. I even get excited with the extraction part of my job, theres no better satisfaction than seeing little puss worms pop out from the black heads on somebodys nose. Natalie should know about this.

I mean yea its disgusting but your wearing gloves and its clearing out that persons skin of burrowed dirt so positives all over i say.

Co sign.

Love seeing the piss come out.

Guest Triple XXX

i suppose its a bit of a health care/beautician thing if u wanna look at it like that, but its generally quite nasty lol.

Yea i am a beauty therapist so it comes naturally for me to wanna pop a spot if i see one. I even get excited with the extraction part of my job, theres no better satisfaction than seeing little puss worms pop out from the black heads on somebodys nose. Natalie should know about this.

I mean yea its disgusting but your wearing gloves and its clearing out that persons skin of burrowed dirt so positives all over i say.

Co sign.

lol

now even if you edit ive quoted it...

• Upvote 2

Co sign.

woah

Co sign.

Guest WAVESURFER

everybody HAS ONE. when you do it your other half, mother looks at you in disgust. what is it.

No gayism required.

Mine could be pickin the belly button or jus chillin with hand down pants for hours on end probably have more but when i can think i'll post.

I swear i'm all over london and i'm in a nasty mood anybody talks nonsense i'll find you then i'll hurt you.

ROFL

OUT OF NOWHERE