Vernon Kay admits text-sex with five other women

Mr. Gayle

that's one of the poorest excuses ever

he gave the phone to a friend because it had credit? righttttttttttttttttttt

more like, that's his linking phone that he hides from cheryl to chat to random links, and he asked his mate to take the fall for him

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thing is

cheryl cole

why would you need other chicks

FFS SAKE WHATS UP WITH THIS GUY

SHAMELESS Ashley Cole is today exposed as a liar and a sex text cheat after X-rated messages and photos of him were found on ANOTHER blonde's mobile phone.

The England footie ace, 29, wed to X Factor star Cheryl, right, sent the secretary hundreds of lurid texts. Cole's new shame emerged just days after he explained away nude photos of himself found on a topless model's mobile.

BUY TODAY'S SUN NEWSPAPER TO SEE COLE'S SLEAZY MOBILE PHOTOS TO BLONDE

Cole last week insisted he had been "larking about" when he took explicit snaps of himself on a pay-as-you-go mobile while "between phones".

The Chelsea defender said the pics were sent to glamour girl Sonia Wild after he gave the temporary mobile to a friend, who passed it to another pal.

But that explanation is today exposed as a lie as The Sun reveals another woman received virtually IDENTICAL pictures of Cole and more than 300 text messages - sent from the SAME phone nine months earlier.

The Sun

The snaps include Cole standing in front of a bathroom mirror in just his white pants and others too obscene to publish.

We can reveal the Chelsea player bombarded the pretty secretary with nude photos and raunchy messages while his wife Cheryl was working as a judge on TV's X Factor.

The England footie star, 29, sent the blonde career girl hundreds of texts over a two-month period.

Most were sent while Cheryl was at work on X Factor's 2008 series.

And the messages - stored on the secretary's mobile - tear apart the tissue of lies concocted by Cole last week as he denied having text sex with topless model Sonia Wild, 28. His representatives insisted the photos of Cole on Sonia's phone were a "one-off".

Cole's texts to the secretary - who we are not naming to protect her identity - also reveal the lengths he went to in a bid to hide his cheating ways from Girls Aloud favourite Cheryl, 26.

During their first text session, on October 4 2008, Cole wrote: "I beg u keep this between us x." Minutes later he added: "Please delete all texts ill have no balls left."

But Cole was soon asking her to send him pictures of herself. The £82,000-a-week Chelsea star responded by sending her seven snaps, including one in his underpants, another of his face - and two clearly showing he was aroused.

Sending indecent images over a mobile phone network is a crime, punishable by six months' jail or a £5,000 fine.

As Cole and the secretary exchanged ever more steamy messages, he again stressed the need for secrecy on October 9, when he sent a text that read: "we both have things 2 lose i do trust u alot. And i would never show any1."

But Cole was still begging the girl to send him more explicit snaps - and his texts that night included, "can i have 1 more of ur t**s please" and "C told u. U will get better 1s when u send flesh."

Many of Cole's texts were sent on Fridays and Saturdays, while Cheryl was at the X Factor studios in North London working on rehearsals or the live show itself.

Advertisement

The longest barrage - a total of 57 messages - was sent on the weekend of October 25 and 26 2008. Minutes before sending a picture of his private parts at 3.32am on October 26, Cole joked: "No its not big. Ur make me laugh. X" The text chat then became more explicit, until Cole's phone ran out of battery power.

Cheryl ended up in tears backstage at X Factor that weekend after having to axe one of the acts. But she then hit the town with Girls Aloud pals Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts as they celebrated their single The Promise hitting No 1.

The band's £50,000 party went on until just after 4am, while Cole's text session ended at 4.44am. The next day, October 27, Cole sent a message saying: "Hello how r u 2day recovered from our text a thon. Ha x" Cole's text fling happened just months after hairdresser Aimee Walton, 22, told The Sun she had sex with him. Cheryl was devastated and spent much of 2008 battling to save their marriage.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2853658/Ashley-Coles-X-rated-photos-to-girl-number-TWO.html#ixzz0fb2QET2x

Terry wearing LRG as well, lol.

proper caught me off guard

Guess what.......

FOOTIE ace Ashley Cole cheated on wife Cheryl with a blonde after sending her sex texts.

The secretary told how Cole, 29, sneaked her into Chelsea's team hotel before Premier League matches.

On one occasion, a club official took her to the England star's room where they romped next door to Blues skipper John Terry.

BUY TODAY'S SUN NEWSPAPER TO SEE COLE'S SLEAZY MOBILE SNAP AND PHOTO OF SEX TEXT GIRL HE BEDDED

Cole turned up the TV before the sex session with his blonde lover - so that Terry would not hear them from his room.

We can reveal married Cole, 29, twice sneaked the pretty secretary into the team hotel for sex before away games.

The first time he sent her texts directing her to a room booked under the name of a club official.

On the second occasion a tracksuited team aide collected her from the hotel lobby and silently led her to Cole's room.

Once inside, Cole turned up the telly and smirked: "JT's next door - I don't want him to hear us."

Sad ... Cheryl with Cole after his injury last week

Sad ... Cheryl with Cole after his injury last week

1\X\Xposure

The secretary, a single girl aged 30, said Cole was in "absolute terror" of being caught cheating by pop star wife Cheryl - just months after hairdresser Aimee Walton, 22, told how she had sex with him.

Her revelations will come as a fresh blow to X Factor star Cheryl, 26, due to perform at the Brits tonight.

The blonde added: "Ashley begged me to come to his hotel for sex, but it was like a military operation getting into the room.

Advertisement

"On both occasions I had to smuggle in a bottle of rosé wine for us to drink in bed because he wasn't supposed to drink before games.

"He was petrified of getting caught by his wife AND by Chelsea, but he just couldn't stop himself taking crazy risks. That must have been part of the thrill for him."

The Sun told yesterday how £82,000-a-week Cole - currently out of action with a broken ankle - bombarded the girl with sex texts and photos of his private parts.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2855371/Ashley-Cole-cheated-on-wife-Cheryl-with-sex-text-girl.html#ixzz0fhLTsJiY

Guest Esquilax

Guess what...

SEX PEST ASHLEY STRIKES AGAIN

The Daily Blargh can reveal that Chelsea footballer ASHELY COLE has been linked with another glamour model via online chat software Skype.

COLE is said to have accosted model ANIKA BARNES in a London club, given her his Skype details, then left mysteriously.

"He asked me if I liked his long eyelashes," says Barnes, "I told him I think they're okay, then he asked me if I had any clingfilm at my place, but before I had a chance to answer he'd left. He wrote down his Skype on a beermat and I logged on later that evening."

Cole is said to have done a naked backwards handstand against his wall, before strangely shutting off his webcam and not returning.

Barnes later added, "It was all very surreal."

Details are still developing.

Not really, but that's how easy it is to write this sh*t, I'd be wary of its' veracity.

• Upvote 3

FFS SAKE WHATS UP WITH THIS GUY

SHAMELESS Ashley Cole is today exposed as a liar and a sex text cheat after X-rated messages and photos of him were found on ANOTHER blonde's mobile phone.

During their first text session, on October 4 2008, Cole wrote: "I beg u keep this between us x." Minutes later he added: "Please delete all texts ill have no balls left."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2853658/Ashley-Coles-X-rated-photos-to-girl-number-TWO.html#ixzz0fb2QET2x

Lol PHAIL its so nuts man is on 85 bags a week is hard at football but never learnt how to speak to women

Most dont, the blonde that Defoe had he got his agent to talk 2 her for him

A lot of these guys would not be drawing these tings if they were not ballers

SMH @ those two chicks fighting over Peter Crouch

Glamour model Lauren Pope and friend Penny Cheshire fighting with two other girls outside Funky Buddha in 2005 over Peter Crouch.

lauren_pope005.jpg

lauren_pope013.jpg

Guest Esquilax

Still why attempt to shag other women, when you've got Cheryl? She must be sh*t in bed is my only conclusion.

Swear she only married him to prove she aint a racist after banging up that black woman in club toilet

Guest Esquilax

Still why attempt to shag other women, when you've got Cheryl? She must be sh*t in bed is my only conclusion.

Swear she only married him to prove she aint a racist after banging up that black woman in club toilet

She went out with Dyer and that dude from Ultimate Kaos before all that

Beg you don't undermine me in front of my boys

• Upvote 3

She went out with Dyer and that dude from Ultimate Kaos before all that

Beg you don't undermine me in front of my boys

LOL

/

Cheryl Cole is one of these white women who hates black women and probably holds racist views about black culture/people in general, but loves black/mixed boys at the same time.