Red Dead Redemption Thread

Dubby

Guest Esquilax

Jeez this game just loves to dead off the cool people in the story, especially the women. f*cked up how that guy killed Eva and was buring her, then Luisa goes and gets herself shot aswell. All the d*ckheads you meet are mostly still alive.

It's like... It's like I SEE the spoiler tab, and I know I SHOULDN'T open it...

But ... :(

Jeez this game just loves to dead off the cool people in the story, especially the women. f*cked up how that guy killed Eva and was buring her, then Luisa goes and gets herself shot aswell. All the d*ckheads you meet are mostly still alive.

It's like... It's like I SEE the spoiler tab, and I know I SHOULDN'T open it...

But ... :(

LMAO Ahh well...... :lol:

Serious with this one

I got my family back and we own our own ranch and all these missions are father and son bonding sessions :/ and looking after the misses and sh*t this is dead and cba no more lol its a interesting storyline though coz the boy is pissed at me for leaving

*edit* actually completed it, emotional ending ill say no more...all im saying is RD2 will defo happen

Guest Esquilax

you have to press the trigger when the crosshair turns white to make it fill quicker

more time i disarm them anyway

/

abraham reyes is the most detestable video game character i've ever come across.

never felt this way about an animated being before. the guy is just a prick

I felt that way about the Skags in Borderlands TTGAMEGAME

you have to press the trigger when the crosshair turns white to make it fill quicker

more time i disarm them anyway

/

abraham reyes is the most detestable video game character i've ever come across.

never felt this way about an animated being before. the guy is just a prick

I felt that way about the Skags in Borderlands TTGAMEGAME

:lol: :lol:

esqui >>>

Who gave that Opium pusher his money back straight away? I avoided it for time until I realized you had too, Handed it over $1000 lol Soon as he took it and thanks me he got a bullet in the back of his head and my pocket got refilled with the Bag

This actually pissed me off when I found out what he'd done - I just took his head off without giving him the money back, got nicked, payed my $40 and carried on

• 2 weeks later...