I want to end my life.

vip10

Do a flip you prick.

Man's thinking of commiting suicide because theres no one there for him, like that cant be resolved. Go to football games/pubs/clubs/anything, make some friends.

Don't be selfish, you may think there's no one there, but I guarantee if you kill yourself someone will be seriously hurt, think about the others you c*nt.

Nothing is ever so bad that you should need to take your life. If you honestly need to talk to someone about anything send me a PM, I might not have the answer but hopefully you'll feel better afterward.

Plus if you live near the Coventry area, I could easily set you up with a girl in seconds. Even if you look like the escapist.

Nothing is ever so bad that you should need to take your life. If you honestly need to talk to someone about anything send me a PM, I might not have the answer but hopefully you'll feel better afterward.

Plus if you live near the Coventry area, I could easily set you up with a girl in seconds. Even if you look like the escapist.

:lol::lol::lol:

or buy a litre of vodka and 2 packs of sleeping pills

is this tulse?lol

different bodies have different tolerances. if he survives this, he'll be f*cked and is hosp for weeks.

tower block, 10th floor and above, aim for concrete or a car.

* i do want this guy to choose another option, just saying, allow phailed suicide

fate worse than death