Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Guest Esquilax

I never co signed high grade mate lol

I said get the best climate to grow the strong sh*t and it's like eating vegetables that make you high, it's so fresh

lol @ arguing over weed strains.

if it tastes nice and gets me high then its all good.

altho if i had to pick id go with blue cheese. can smoke that sh*t forever.

^ blue cheese is the one.

i very rarely blaze, but work is beyond stressful lately , ive just been a little stroppy and snappy.

just needed to zone out this weekend. fri nite - we just went all out, for someone who dont blaze much havin more than 1spliff let alone 2 is just not wise, went tesco , dropped my items, the noise of them droppin was llike woahhh and in slow motion, sh*t me up and the music in the car felt like i was in a rave or something, proper loud and echoing. , it was just a proper weird random night

Guest Esquilax

lol @ arguing over weed strains.

if it tastes nice and gets me high then its all good.

altho if i had to pick id go with blue cheese. can smoke that sh*t forever.

^ blue cheese is the one.

i very rarely blaze, but work is beyond stressful lately , ive just been a little stroppy and snappy.

just needed to zone out this weekend. fri nite - we just went all out, for someone who dont blaze much havin more than 1spliff let alone 2 is just not wise, went tesco , dropped my items, the noise of them droppin was llike woahhh and in slow motion, sh*t me up and the music in the car felt like i was in a rave or something, proper loud and echoing. , it was just a proper weird random night

f*ck*ng hell, reminds me of when I first tried cheese

Was basically cemented to my chair, took me half an hour to walk to bed

Then when I got it it just felt like there were loads of large boulders on me, was f*cked up

• Upvote 1