Scars

Dubby

got a scar under my lip where my teeth punctured my face, its not that big and hardly noticeable but i know its there and i dont mind it
As well as chest, back from that night.Side of calf from one exploratory operation.One on neck from some passa in ends.FFS I swear mandem just like slashing me in beef.

Guest Lemons

Got a scar right near my right testicle (high up on my groin) when I got caught on a fence climbing over. I was literally half an inch from losing a ball.Knee's are f*cked and I've got burn marks down my left leg from sliding on astro turf too often.

Scar on my right knee Very slight on on my finger, where i had my finger ripped - Thats itPartner has a couple scars, not a big deal to me.Know one gurl who self harms her arms are f*cked from the rist up to her elbow - disgusting i actually can't stomach it, Scars from accidents etc are okay, but scars from self harming make me sick.

no scars on my face thank god, my cousin scarred her face smashing through door window, shes really pretty too hope it hasnt effected her too much my mum was tellin the hospital to stitch it well like how they overlap it or someshit and the scar goes invisible, nope, butterfly ting up my girls cheek smh

omg how did you do that? ergh i cant imagine having my belly bar ripped out. did u have it re done?
Lol long story. I didnt have it redone because of the amount of scar tissue.
OuchGirl i know had it ripped out when some girl attacked her in school. She couldn't have it redone either, but think she also had a change of heart too.

i heal well, over clumsy, mess my skin up everyday, but the heal neatlythe worst are mosquito bite scars from Jamrocky a good 10 years ago, others have come and gone, not these 1's tho, not these...how can i have scars on my neck and scars on my ARRMi apologise if somone has already done that ^^

omg how did you do that? ergh i cant imagine having my belly bar ripped out. did u have it re done?
Lol long story. I didnt have it redone because of the amount of scar tissue.
i used to wear a ring instead of a bar, and things like this is exactly why i stopped lol, now i only have a tiny bar in just so it doesnt close up, i would take it out completely but i kept it in for so long when i was pregnant my skin started to split so if i dont wear one now it looks horrible (i guess that sort of counts as another scar aswell)

I did this the day before yesterday on the side of the oven door - f*ck my oven. I'm in fear that it will become my first major scar. I only have one on my knuckles from some girls braces in school and one on my knee from when my mate gave me a takie on his bike and he went too fast and I said if he didn't stop I'd jump off so he didn't stop and I jumped off. Typical f*ck*ng behaviour.02032010451.jpg

A few here and there and a massive one from the middle of my right side of my stomach down to just above my hip line. /As big as it is and not fo the faint hearted to look at, for some reason chicks love it.
It's cos they think you've been stabbed.
I was though lol but not in that way/Coz they know their in the presence of someone that shouldn't be alive. Moretime they just find it fascinating & sexy. *Shrugs*/Whats your old name?