Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

Guest M12 Part 2
Some good stats, been ill so aint done my pix yet, do them 2niteYou short man have it easy lol, good progress WG, have yuo sent it in to Mags ?
I always say this to my boy. Looks hench even though he only weighs 11 stone. To look the same level of henchness id have to be pushing 15 stone.Rather be taller tbh though. the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages of having a harder time filling out a tall frame

Some good stats, been ill so aint done my pix yet, do them 2niteYou short man have it easy lol, good progress WG, have yuo sent it in to Mags ?
Wouldnt say easy but easier, yeah.I can't speak for other dudes either - I put the work in!But nah, I've not sent it off yet.... not too sure if I'm even going to anymore.

Allow my tardiness...Height: 6'1''Weight: 85.5 KGWaist Size: 35.5 InchesChest Size: 36 inchesArms (Unflexed): 13 InchesArms (Flexed) 13.5 InchesLegs: 22 Inches10% Body FatTargets: Reduce body-fat to 5%, lower weight to to 77-80KG, increase muscle all-round. Need to work on my f*ck*ng chest & arms mayne...

Guest M12 Part 2
Allow my tardiness...Height: 6'1''Weight: 85.5 KGWaist Size: 35.5 InchesChest Size: 36 inchesArms (Unflexed): 13 InchesArms (Flexed) 13.5 InchesLegs: 22 Inches10% Body FatTargets: Reduce body-fat to 5%, lower weight to to 77-80KG, increase muscle all-round. Need to work on my f*ck*ng chest & arms mayne...
you dont have 10% bodyfat and a 36 inch waist. It doesnt make sense unless ur ronnie coleman

you dont have 10% bodyfat and a 36 inch waist. It doesnt make sense unless ur ronnie coleman
i kinda agree, but its hard to tell with no pics. still your stats are fine for just pure muscle increase. i would advise you set a target of attaining 40-42 inches for chest. and yes its possible in 3 months if you put the work in.and you should target an increase in 2-3 inches in arms.

lol inniti'm 5'11 with a 31 inch waist and i'm definitely over 10% body fat

i kinda agree, but its hard to tell with no pics. still your stats are fine for just pure muscle increase. i would advise you set a target of attaining 40-42 inches for chest. and yes its possible in 3 months if you put the work in.and you should target an increase in 2-3 inches in arms.
Allow those stats, they're air. My boy took 'em & they're grossly wrong. Had the trainer take these,Tuesday 16th MarchHeight: 6'2''Weight: 85.5 kgChest: 39 inchesWaist: 33.5 inchesRight & Left Arm (Flexed): 13 & 12.5 inchesRight & Left Thighs: 23 & 22.5 inchesThat body fat % was done 3 months ago stil & I haven't gained any weight but I'm gonna do another check today. These arms need f*ck*ng work, going to go for 14-15 inches./PMSL at my trainer measuring my thighs, seeing they're uneven & asking:'You right-sided?''You play football don't you?'

how the hell is durrty heavier than me.:/that is madi would do this... but i know after a month im gonna go in that spell of depression and end up airing it againi went for my first jog in a couple weeks and i was panting like a dog ona hot dayanywayHeight: 6'3''Weight: 12 1/2 stoneWaist Size: 35ish InchesChest Size: 38 inchesArms (Unflexed): 12 InchesArms (Flexed) 13 InchesLegs: 22 Inches...stats are poor... i do no weight training anymore just cardio *football and jogging*i was like 16 stone at 16 as well... smh lmao... if i decide to take this up seriously *which in all honesty i should* ill come back

how the hell is durrty heavier than me.:/that is madi would do this... but i know after a month im gonna go in that spell of depression and end up airing it againi went for my first jog in a couple weeks and i was panting like a dog ona hot dayanywayHeight: 6'3''Weight: 12 1/2 stoneWaist Size: 35ish InchesChest Size: 38 inchesArms (Unflexed): 12 InchesArms (Flexed) 13 InchesLegs: 22 Inches...stats are poor... i do no weight training anymore just cardio *football and jogging*i was like 16 stone at 16 as well... smh lmao... if i decide to take this up seriously *which in all honesty i should* ill come back
Errrrr, are you sure? That's f*ck*ng huge.

Errrrr, are you sure? That's f*ck*ng huge.
yes... VERY surekebabs and chicken and chips erryday in school took its tole DUMBLY. thats why i concentrated so much on cardio.. was peak times.

Aight, week 2 stats (Week 1 to Week changes)Height: 6'3''Weight: 85.7 KGChest: 39.5 inches to 41 inchesWaist: 33.5 inches to 32.5 inchesArms: L & R: 12.5'' & 13'' to 13.5 for both armsLegs: Both 22.5 inchesBody fat %: 10%/Very pleased with the arms, chest & waist changes, considering I haven't started my diet yet & not lifting at my maximum. Should probably have had an increase in legs but didn't attend football training nor have my legs workout for week 1.Starting next week, gonna incorporate 5X5 strong-lift training, especially for legs, chest & arms.