Weekend + Midweek Football

Black.

Guest Portuguese
Silva aint all thatHe is having a good season though from what I have heardMata is too lethal
Mata is over rated Silva is the better footballer!

was gunna come on and vent about how beckham inzaghi and ronaldhino are impotent has beens but clazza (can i call him clazza) saves the f*ck*ng daybut why are all the top italian teams generally so wasted nowis it cos they think they are artists as opposed to mcs or something

• Upvote 1

Yes Becks is inj and might not make the world cup/Warnock isa legend, wadda treat him being on motd

i was going f*ck*ng nutsseedorf won me £100real bad man and with a f*ck*ng sick finish.
I was gna take the Milan bet, but I was waiting 2 see how much time was gna be added onI put dwn my kfc and heard da commentator screamin n shitSick finish

Beckham to miss the World Cup, que The Sun etc to hound down this man who killed our chances or that blade of grass of which he stood on.Que an investigation cursing them out making them public enemy number 1.article-1257942-08B81FE6000005DC-302_468x337.jpg"Where are the British tabloids to curse us out?"

Beckham to miss the World Cup, que The Sun etc to hound down this man who killed our chances or that blade of grass of which he stood on.Que an investigation cursing them out making them public enemy number 1.article-1257942-08B81FE6000005DC-302_468x337.jpg"Where are the British tabloids to curse us out?"
Just like they did to Duscher, will be pathetic if they do. But, I suppose we should expect no less from our media. LOL @ Gattuso in the background. He does not give a f*ck