Weekend + Midweek Football

Black.

Theyre showing Rooneys headers from this season on Final word.The amount of Valencia deliveries is ridiculous. Sick player(s)./Barca v Valencia first half has been sick. Valencia cutting them up at times causing troubs.David Silva and Pablo Hernandez are just ridiculous footballers. Iniesta been playing wack recently, aint even been in this game.

Messi= Best player in the world just before his goal me and my brother were taling about whether Kun, Tevez and Messi could take Argentine through to at least the semi's at the world cup, i actually think they could has to be worth a eah way bet

Alex you seen Jordi Alba this seasonAnother potential top wingerValencia sure do know how to produce themMata>>>>Silva
I knew you were gonna continue this Mata talk. tbh Mata and Pablo are on the same levs, but Silva is just too much imo.Jordi Alba is rapid still, only seen him play maybe 3 times though but hes played well each time

And Higuain./CR9>>>Messi.
completly forgot about Higuain, if Marradonna can motivate them for the tournament like i think he can do, the Argies could be very tough to beat. aslong as they avoid England, coz football has a strange way of bringing up old rivalries and evening scores.