Weekend Football

Black.

Wait where is that thread where people was sayin Johnson is a sh*t fullback and not worth that money?If only he didnt get injured. We would be 4th
So Johnson is worth 18mil yeah?Only 1 mil less than Sergio Ramos went for?
Here comes Alex with his red and yellow pom poms. Ramos cannot defend for sh*t, I think he's worse than Johnson defensively so why you're using him as some sort of benchmark I don't know.

Guest Tulse Hill

Its amazing how one win can define a teams season, who needs 38 league games when you're Liverpool and can have 1.I think Torres will win the golden boot off todays performance alone, possibly Glen Johnson will win european defender of the year.Hell, I think Liverpool should bring out a DVD for todayWait, why not make a trophy! and stick it in their empty cabinetOH HELL NO, I think they should put this day in history, maybe make it a special day for years to come were everyone can look back on the 28th of March and say we won the league.Oh wait, no.

• Upvote 4

Or maybe just maybe it isnt the coach and all those players range from average to sh*t
NoFabianski is technically a better keeper than that blonde abomination, he does everything right when he's not shitting himself, he's just a nervous wreck.
I'm finally starting to understand Lehmann's anger towards Chocolate Fingers Almunia when he was on the bench because of this fool.
C/S*ignores liverpool fraff*

Wait where is that thread where people was sayin Johnson is a sh*t fullback and not worth that money?If only he didnt get injured. We would be 4th
Here comes Alex with his red and yellow pom poms. Ramos cannot defend for sh*t, I think he's worse than Johnson defensively so why you're using him as some sort of benchmark I don't know.
PMSSSL

:/Ramos cant defend?Them 2005 cliches.I used him as a reference as he is top 3 selected RBs and he went for only 1mil more then Johnson. So who do you think got the better deal?
lol at 2005 cliche, was it 2005 when I was watching him get run ragged at anfield or how about when he was falling over himself in the confed cup?If you get a decent winger against Ramos he's in trouble, largely because he's more concerned with going forward. They are both modern full backs who are more effective with the ball than without it. By the Premier league standards he is worth 18 million, that shitta in your avi cost just as much ffs. If I spell his name like this Jóhnson does that improve your estimation of him as a player?
  • Upvote 1

wrong if your decent winger against ramos you have a chance of course only because he has no cover from the guy in front which full backs rely onyou have to be a good defender to play for madrid because you get no help whatsoever from midfield

wrong if your decent winger against ramos you have a chance of course only because he has no cover from the guy in front which full backs rely onyou have to be a good defender to play for madrid because you get no help whatsoever from midfield
A full back who's completely reliant on cover isn't a good defender, Johnson with cover is sound but when he's isolated in one on one situations that's when he gets undone. Arbeloa was comfortable in one on one situations but offered little attacking threat.

:/Ramos cant defend?Them 2005 cliches.I used him as a reference as he is top 3 selected RBs and he went for only 1mil more then Johnson. So who do you think got the better deal?
lol at 2005 cliche, was it 2005 when I was watching him get run ragged at anfield or how about when he was falling over himself in the confed cup?If you get a decent winger against Ramos he's in trouble, largely because he's more concerned with going forward. They are both modern full backs who are more effective with the ball than without it. By the Premier league standards he is worth 18 million, that shitta in your avi cost just as much ffs. If I spell his name like this Jóhnson does that improve your estimation of him as a player?
Your chatting sh*t now. From time he won the league with Real Madrid, playin 95% of the season at CENTRE BACK, and was by far the best defender in the league (07/08 Season if im not mistaken) then its nonsense.A 23 year old with nearly 60 caps for the best footballing nation in the world right now, 203 appearances for the most succesful club in europe, and your tryna bring Glen Johnson into this conversation?Behave.
  • Upvote 1

Your chatting sh*t now. From time he won the league with Real Madrid, playin 95% of the season at CENTRE BACK, and was by far the best defender in the league (07/08 Season if im not mistaken) then its nonsense.A 23 year old with nearly 60 caps for the best footballing nation in the world right now, 203 appearances for the most succesful club in europe, and your tryna bring Glen Johnson into this conversation?Behave.
Are you serious, who mentioned who?