Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

Social please, make that the last post u put on this debate cause u need 2 go get a napkin 2 clean the crap seeping from ur mouth.U actually think this is about who is “respected” on the forum? I have a life outside of the internet. I do not need co signs and lol's 2 make me feel validated. We are debating on a discussion where ur views are blatently wrong.Nothin more nothin less. I have stated countless times this isn't tryin 2 diss u or ashman this askin a question with common sense.Yet u as an older on here has resulted in ignoring questions and trying 2 make play ground jokes in with fancy wording.U say u dnt seek acceptance yet u admit u write basic things in complex wording, why? What are u trying 2 prove?Ur an older with the mentality of a 12 year old from how u have presented urself in this threadThe issue is not in answering the question. We can all do that. But please acknowledge the fact u are an adult and write with sense.U have no excuse for not doin that. And that's all I askI really think that's about it. But 2 think.. I used 2 respect u. Real Talk

Juju just summed up the whole thread.
allow it. what i meant is el kapitan's reasoning made asking or answering the question redundant. that doesnt = winning an argument its the opposite imo. i dont agree with either of u.
Allow what? Like I needed ur approval 2 say I'm winning or losing a debate. I simply used what u put there as a template 2 answer the whole point of what we are sayingI really don't care if u do or don't agree. This isn't school n I don't need anyone 2 co sign or lol at me.The answer 2 this question was answered best by the guy who said “I can cheat. But the difference is I don't want to” so big up who ever said that. That's all that was needed for this thread. Not guys talkin like they are cyborgs from the future and have a chip on their shoulder with their own fellow human beings. Real Talk

now yr trying to say im making it up look at yr posts adressed to me in this thread theyre all got some paragraph about forum status i type like i type cos this is how i think you f*ck*ng more on!yr a f*ck*ng neek with a mental illness who cares about yr f*ck*ng respect you creepy faggot now f*ck off!

• Upvote 1

Qoute every post where I included forum status in this thread = lies, close ur mouthYou say u post like that cause u want 2. Same reason I post the way I do. Prove what I am saying is any less invalid than ur statement = contradicting urself with ur own argumentWhen ever people judge my posts they say they are 2 long, smadz said it in this very thread yet I am still writing paragraphs.How can I be seeking respect? = talkin with no senseI am not liked on this forum. I don't kno why but I'm not. I won't be losing any sleep over itI'm done with u. I'm just showin u now how much nonsense u put in every post. Now continue 2 throw ur dummy out ur pram. Real Talk

Guest Flat Eric
now yr trying to say im making it up look at yr posts adressed to me in this thread theyre all got some paragraph about forum status i type like i type cos this is how i think you f*ck*ng more on!yr a f*ck*ng neek with a mental illness who cares about yr f*ck*ng respect you creepy faggot now f*ck off!
rare footage of social actually angry
  • Upvote 2

:D :D :D

:D :D :D
i quit smoking sigs recently[jim]pray for us[/jones]these tv trolls have wound me up thoughf*cking rediculous[jim]its stupid f*cking prick season[/jones]

i can only hope ppl are being deliberately obtuse because its ashman,the question is basic enough its not like man is suggesting there is some malfunction were evrytime he goes to cheat he suddenly catches fire or gets struck by lightening ffsbut i cosign the outdated sentiment sean,i am from the old school some mite saybut i would not have a commited relationship with one of these animals in the first instance so the point becomes mute
Glad someone can give a serious response. I consider myself as being from the old school too. Probably explains their responses in comparison to yours.
Na u kno what I aint havin that. Ashmans question is not actually a question what so ever cause we can only answer based on past judgements when the present changes every second. When most people are in relationship it is not usually in their intentions to cheat. But in certain circumstances you can become capable of cheating. Some will cheat in those circumstances and some won't. Simple as that. What's so hard 2 understand?This isn't about tryin 2 make ashman look stupid its just common senseI could turn round now n say "ahh I'm a playa for life, aint no girl gonna tie me down" then meet a girl who changes my life n I remain faithful 2 forever.As I said its not about tryin 2 say everyones a dog or will be, its about knowin the fact u dnt kno what ur future holds n what u could end up doin n tbh I think that's what most people were gettin at. Ashman its got nuttin 2 do with who's old or new school ur backin social cause its in ur favour. Not everyone intentionally goes out and cheats. Doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. Real Talk
No my friend. It is about knowing yourself and knowing your limits. Regardless of situations, it is our values that make us who we are. The question is valid and if you cannot answer it then you definitely do not know yourself and you definitely ain't sure enough of your capabilities because I know regardless of any situation, I wouldn't cheat.I'd end whatever I was in and the pursue it if it meant that much more to me.
Your limits change depending on situationAnd "Yourself and Your limits" change, day to day or over time. Topic title could have been worded better

more transvestite talkyou man need to stick to schooling yrselves about yr limits end of storyask yrselves why its impossible for you not to cheat its really not a big deal for some pplin fact until very recent decades adultery was seen as a rare delicacy which wud often prompt the writing of a novelhonouring a commitment is not as hard as you faggots are making outand im sure you faggots are making out hardsince unrelenting infidelity is a hallmark of bisexuality

• Upvote 2

Guest Intervention

lack of principles imoto those who say they are not sure if they would cheat because they don't know their limits and what they could dodoes this extend to homosexual acts and the like?please respond asap

more transvestite talkyou man need to stick to schooling yrselves about yr limits end of storyask yrselves why its impossible for you not to cheat its really not a big deal for some pplin fact until very recent decades adultery was seen as a rare delicacy which wud often prompt the writing of a novelhonouring a commitment is not as hard as you faggots are making outand im sure you faggots are making out hardsince unrelenting infidelity is a hallmark of bisexuality
:D

lack of principles imoto those who say they are not sure if they would cheat because they don't know their limits and what they could dodoes this extend to homosexual acts and the like?please respond asap
Yes
Your limits change depending on situationAnd "Yourself and Your limits" change, day to day or over time. Topic title could have been worded better
Common sense prevails again. Gd on you for bein willing to go against the grain to make your point. Pos'd. Real Talk
pos talk, but no pos?