Wiz Khalifa

Young £

When Taylor Gang dropped >

There was some 50 year old couple infront of me, they must of thought it was going to be some theatre show lol

Disappointed that he didn't do some of his older tracks, he didn't even do Ink my body wtf but can't expect too much from 12 pounds. Semtex was dropping pure bangers though. Still a good show

Longer than an hour, spesh considering it'smeant to be a concert - guy just dropped black and yellow and musta thought yeh thats enough for these bandwagoners.

Drake was 2 or more hours

J.Cole was longer than an hour

sh*t I even got near an hour from Tyga from a club jump

guess if I paid £12.50 I wouldn't of made that comment :lol:

Guest Portuguese

Been told he was average that they regret not watching the Europa League Final instead and that's bad because the Europa League was sh*t

He was good last night, not sure i would call it average. Place was rocking when Taylor Gang came on and he dropped a few bangers. His new sh*t alot of people wasn't feeling apart from On my level (The bass >) I wasn't sure what to expect from Wiz, thought he was just going to come on stage and just stand there and spit but my guy must of been on some next sh*t cause the way my guy was skanking was f*cked lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...