1st primark now this

n/a

Guest Intervention

Reasons like this is why i dont rate the police, and over more minor situations they go over the top, my man ontop of the car would of gotten one swing with the kosh at his ankle and dragged off of the car if i was a fed.

Lolwut

they waited for him to come down, then tried tp pin him down and subdue him

you would have koshed him off the car

they ovverreacted?

:S

Other angle

Seems the police were fighting these guys and they cheered like "wahey" when he jumped on the car as opposed to screaming

no sign of control though, pathetic

:lol:

look at the police guy from 33 seconds, these guys would stand no chance in a one on one, probably used to directing traffic

Other angle

Seems the police were fighting these guys and they cheered like "wahey" when he jumped on the car as opposed to screaming

no sign of control though, pathetic

:lol:

look at the police guy from 33 seconds, these guys would stand no chance in a one on one, probably used to directing traffic

lol man try buss one two karate moves on man

Basically what you're telling me is that if you're a young black lad who's constantly getting stopped by the feds left right and centre for no reason other than him lookin "suspicious" or being "suspected" to be involved in "criminal activity" you don't see no reason whatsoever for him to take an opportunity to smack one in the face if he could?

lol @ all the racism in the comments

when sh*t hits the fan - white people always show their true colours (no pun intended)

God - anyone would think we were in Haiti! Do blacks do a GCSE in 'rioting'

Typical UK, out of control asians and blacks, hysterical whites and wimpy little coppers who need a half a dozen of them to arrest one person

I would rather join the NOPD than the UK police force.

By the way, all you Africans at this riot, they are called clothes and they are plentiful in the West. No need to turn the UK into the hell holes you came from for a too small t-shirt or too tight jeans

Most of the villains didn't look English as did the crowd......

oh he's black- what a surprise