Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

isit safe to say walcott is offically sh*t cant stand him, all he does is run a loose thhe ball
how did You lot get back in the game last week again?nah walcott was played out the game because barca knew he was the threat, no space ever on that rhs. which is why arsenal had 2 keep him on for the space he made elsewhere.

Guest Intervention
Told you man in the CL draw thread Barca and united are going out this round
told you man barca are going out this round
barca going out snm
Trust
:D
:D

barca didnt play great offensivelythey limited arsenal to very few chances though, they learned their lesson from the first legthe difference was messiClichy looks to be up to pace again though
Can always rely on Cipher to come through to with real talk/C/S parts of what Anelka posted. Cant be bothered to highlight it/Mandem stop biting the bait, especially from Liverpool & Spurs fans.

isit safe to say walcott is offically sh*t cant stand him, all he does is run a loose thhe ball
how did You lot get back in the game last week again?nah walcott was played out the game because barca knew he was the threat, no space ever on that rhs. which is why arsenal had 2 keep him on for the space he made elsewhere.
This is what I said to my brother, soon as he got in behind Marquez and slipped the ball to Bendtner for the opener they reacted, they swapped Milito to play on the left and Marquez to the right. If they kept Marquez on that left he would've been exploited for pace with balls being knocked inside. Soon as Theo gets the ball he has clamped.

Try finding me a team who could stop Barca in that kind of form.When they play that good, no one is stopping them
LOOOLyou retard
What? I appalled how they played against my side, they played very well.The pressing, the movement, the pace, the best player in the world. No one is stopping them.What would you rather me come out and say as a fan of a side who just got beat? "Oh they was ok we was quite good, should've been closer"? No I come out and am honest with what I witnessed.I hope they go on and win it.

Arsenal showed they lack quality tbhYes they have the knowledge on how to play football and application but they dont have the qualityBarca are Arsenal but with world class players and amazing youth playersAt least Wenger didnt park the bus tbh good match for football unless your an Arsenal fan
Barcas setup is sick, kids live there and live the "barca way"

"We had chances, but when you have players like Lionel Messi you pay for any mistakes you make. He's the best player in the world by a large distance. He's not always in the game, but when he gets on the ball he's unstoppable. When he changes direction at such pace no-one can stay with him. Congratulations to Barcelona, they are better than us."
Wenger
  • Upvote 1

This is what I said to my brother, soon as he got in behind Marquez and slipped the ball to Bendtner for the opener they reacted, they swapped Milito to play on the left and Marquez to the right. If they kept Marquez on that left he would've been exploited for pace with balls being knocked inside. Soon as Theo gets the ball he has clamped.
i dunno mannn, im pissed off i want to blame someoneallow admiting we got out classed