Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

SDNDSNDSNGMESSI IS TAKING ARSENAL FOR ANY TEAM!!!!!WHERE IS TF?
Messi would beat any team on his own NO ONE is stopping this kid.I don't want to see any of this >>>> Arsenal, because we have been in the game. The difference is Messi! He is showing his real class, words can't describe how good he is.Our defending on each of the goals have been poo though.It's shame we started out so well.Ref has had a stinker
Nah it wasn't even a >>>>>>Arsenal ting. It is what is, Messi is just too f*cked. Yeah you have been in the game bar some poor defending let you down but I'm certain even if your defence was solid & Messi was still Messi. He'd still do his ting regardless. His general movements, switching positions all the time, first touch, awareness is so HARD to defend against. I hope you man come out gunning in the 2nd half & give it all you got.
Oh the >>> Arsenal, wasn't aimed at you at all, was just what I thought would've been said. Oh the Messi I agree, his off the ball movement is just brilliant, he is a special player.

Guest Intervention
Diaby could have changed this game differently!Swear that guy has NO brain at all?!
BasicallyArsenal and Barca had two very similar situations on the breakwith barca, the right ball was played, and a goal came from itwith arsenal..because it was diaby...of course, the wrong ball was chosen