Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

THEO WALCOTT has vowed to run Barcelona ragged tonight.The Arsenal star's pace scared the life out of Barca last Wednesday.And Walcott said last night: "As a winger you have to be on the front foot."Hopefully I can get at them and produce a problem."We have got to believe that we can get a result."Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola heaped praise on Walcott following last week's Champions League quarter-final, first leg.His goal, moments after coming on a substitute, helped the Gunners fight back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at the Emirates.And Guardiola admitted the only way to stop the England star is to keep the ball away from him.Walcott, who revealed he can run 100 metres in 10.3 sec, said: "It's nice people are saying good things, I've just got to show it on the pitch."There are big players missing but we've got to come here and do a job. That's all we can do."If we can keep it at 0-0 and get that early goal maybe it can keep the fans quiet."Alex Song added to Arsenal's casualty list yesterday after a knee problem ruled him out.Influential midfielder Andres Iniesta has shaken off a hamstring problem but is expected to start on the Barcelona bench.Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2921418/Theo-Ill-run-Barca-ragged.html#ixzz0kMkoHlSo
john_stewart_facepalm.gif

Lmfao @ Lens thinking 'Completed passes over two legs' meant both feet.Gahahahaha. Surely im not the only one who clocked this.
Is that what he thought it meant?:D :D :oI can't even laugh coz I am now sure he has some sort of learning disability.I mean the kid capitalizes the 'Y' everytime he writes "you" or "your" :D

Also the 2nd goalMessi is behind Diaby & Nasri Yet ends up in the box and both playersare nowhere 2be seenThey have 0 desire to win the ball back
Only thing I can be bothered to quote, reading back so far.Nasri was also watching but it was Diaby and Denilson still, this is what I hate most about these two players.Pointed out straight away messi was coming in unchallenged, had our whole back four more or less in a line, the balls laid off towards the edge of the box and theres not an Arsenal midfielder in sight? Then you see that he's the one who played the pass, and he didn't exactly bust a guy to get into the box first. Pissed me off everytime they showed the replay for that goal.

Guest Intervention
Also the 2nd goalMessi is behind Diaby & Nasri Yet ends up in the box and both playersare nowhere 2be seenThey have 0 desire to win the ball back
Only thing I can be bothered to quote, reading back so far.Nasri was also watching but it was Diaby and Denilson still, this is what I hate most about these two players.Pointed out straight away messi was coming in unchallenged, had our whole back four more or less in a line, the balls laid off towards the edge of the box and theres not an Arsenal midfielder in sight? Then you see that he's the one who played the pass, and he didn't exactly bust a guy to get into the box first. Pissed me off everytime they showed the replay for that goal.
as for how hard barca work to regain the ball after they've lost itarsenal need to take a massive leaf out of their book, not so much recently but at times against quality oppo this and before season there has been occasions when a team has broken against arsenal, and you have 4 or 5 players not really making any effort to get backthis is usually dismissed with a 'we play beautiful football, we dont need to work' type attitude from somebarca are proof both can happen so that excuse doesn't run
tbhSaid it a few time sbefore Arsenal cannot defend in any capacity I feel bad for their back line in a way, even though only 1 of them really knows how to defendI'd also like to add Bedtner is perhaps the slowest footballer I have seen in my life, watching him try and turn is actually comical, the way he flails his hands in the air as if he is treading water

I swear Sho said it time ago, our midfielders do not track runners into the box at all.Denilson and Diaby just let them go time after time, only Song really does this.Our midfielders feel as though once the balls gone past them, it's the defences responsbility and not theirs.

ryan>