top 5 selected

prdx

3. eating fried chicken on road
GollyI memba back inda day when sum msn ting had the absolute cheek to turn up to my yrd eating chicken & chips covered in ketchup & mayonnaiseWhat a put off, and she fooled me with her "angle" pics, she was a fat pig lol wat a dreadful exprience.. a fatty turning up to ur gates with her fingers covered in chicken grease and sauce, plus chicken, ketchup & mayonnaise residue on the corners of her moutheww

lmao at eating the 10 pc bucket of fried chicken on road like her name is Precious
LMAO
GollyI memba back inda day when sum msn ting had the absolute cheek to turn up to my yrd eating chicken & chips covered in ketchup & mayonnaiseWhat a put off, and she fooled me with her "angle" pics, she was a fat pig lol wat a dreadful exprience.. a fatty turning up to ur gates with her fingers covered in chicken grease and sauce, plus chicken, ketchup & mayonnaise residue on the corners of her moutheww
LMAO

lmao at eating the 10 pc bucket of fried chicken on road like her name is Precious
LMAO
LMAO
:D

LMAO
LMAO
should really meet dem on road, then bring back 2 the yard

LMAO
LMAO
should really meet dem on road, then bring back 2 the yard
Exactly what i thought. So this means he gave up his address online. Guy's more than lucky a bag of goons didn't show up at his yard and show his whole family what it is really is
  • Upvote 1

Unless the person in question is a bad father or can't control their childs mother I don't know why girls write off men with a child. Plus, I wouldn't want to be with a man who couldn't control his childs mother.
it has nothing to do with the guy, it's about the power these women have, or think they have, over their babyfathers. eg, say You wana take a 2 week holiday with Your new man, but babymumma says he has the child every saturday, 2 week holiday aint happenin

Yes. I understand that. But my point still stands. She should know herself if a man handled them properly they would. I would never use my child against my childs father. Therefore women that do are f*ck*ng filthy idiots. They should have known this when they buss in her Mary and made a baby.
If they knew her THAT well when they got her pregnant then they wouldn't be separated. It's almost impossible to predict the levels of manipulation a woman will employ in the future.
  • Upvote 1

They should have known this when they buss in her Mary and made a baby.
:D -------------------------------------------My partner has 2 kids, 2 baby mums. One unplanned from when he was young and another with his ex who he was with for a long time. People will always think ah typical 2 baby mums and not with either etc etc.I never ruled out kids, especially once i got to a certain age. I was of course very wary and it look a long time and i'd say more getting to know eachother because of this.If he wasnt a great Dad i wouldnt of wanted to know but i saw alot of qualities i hadnt seen in other guys and realising it didnt bother me the way i always thought it would i gave it a go. Theres no drama's and if there ever was i wouldnt be involved, same way i wouldnt with any of his family.. thats his business and as long as im not brought into it i stay out of it. Having kids shouldnt devalue a person, I wasnt willing to miss out on something good and im glad i didnt.
  • Upvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh that would set alarm bells off for me kaygee. obviously other way round.i see it as devaluing yourself. shouldnt be settling for them kinda damaged goods till you're in 30s or have your own kids as well.if it works out i rate you. /does it not worry you that if it is FOREVER with your man. he will always be paying for and looking after 2 other women and 2 other kids? not to mention your own if you have any.