top 5 selected

prdx

Guest M12 Part 2
indecisiveness
= Woman
LMAO was just about to post this. If you make the right decision its cos they helped u. If u make the wrong one then its cos you didnt pay attention to them! That is the law in every females head.My top 5Ignorance- if you dont understand something and dont want to make any attempt to learn it. or u broadcast them dumb views you see in the sun DO NOT WANTNot naturally kind hearted-im drawn to women who are nice and treat people well. Dont like it when girls are selfish or dont do little things to make other peoples lives more pleasant when they can. I always try to observe this from a far cos obviously if a girl is feeling u shes gonna be nice to u. its the people she doesn't really know that show u what a girls real nature is like.Inability to cook- im a male and i can cook. Im not asking u to be nigella but if u cant make urself basic dishes, it suggests you been 1 of those people who has been waited on hand and foot all your life and i aint prepared to be that guy.Speech-If you actually struggle to talk without sounding like a hoodrat. Im too much for youover dependence on friends- if you think your friends define who you are and you cant stand up on your own two feet / you are willing to do anything to fit in with certain crowds. you need to find yourself a backbone
  • Upvote 2

1. Hair anywhere apart from the head or clunge. Really makes me feel sick.2. Bad body odour3. Attention seeking in any way shape or form(the worst is through BBM or FB updates)4. Aquaints herself with too many fellas outside of the workplace/uni5. Stubbornness. I'm the most stubborn c*nt you'll meet. This place aint big enough for the both of us.
f*ck*ng c/s.lol at discriminating against someone for eating pork though.

c/s bare face liars - only cos i feel violated, i feel like he must think i dumbc/s baby mothers - but look at how many man have youts at our age, joke business, I wish men who have children but aren't with the mum would realise this works against them when it comes to relationshipsman who have too much women friend, or even one, cant get down with thatwhen the fitness levels are low, if hes not doin some kind of sport or goin gym i dont kno what hes doin with his life, i dontpork eaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqMpEa1D120

• Upvote 2

im drawn to women who are nice and treat people well. Dont like it when girls are selfish or dont do little things to make other peoples lives more pleasant when they can. I always try to observe this from a far cos obviously if a girl is feeling u shes gonna be nice to u. its the people she doesn't really know that show u what a girls real nature is like.
c/s

c/s bare face liars - only cos i feel violated, i feel like he must think i dumbc/s baby mothers - but look at how many man have youts at our age, joke business, I wish men who have children but aren't with the mum would realise this works against them when it comes to relationshipsman who have too much women friend, or even one, cant get down with thatwhen the fitness levels are low, if hes not doin some kind of sport or goin gym i dont kno what hes doin with his life, i dontpork eaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqMpEa1D120

:D :D :D "marge are we jewish?"

Dirty fingernails and hands - only one excuse for this and its hard work/labouring but when your outside of your workplace theres no excuse for you to have not taken the nail scrubber to your fingernails and applied a non oily hand cream to your hands, I will even go as far as to say when im in someones house and cant see a nail brush i think urgh hygiene levels are low, its the finer details i pay most attention to.No manners/lack of Rudeness & Negativety - Those guys on a hype wanting to fight the world or screw face sh*t.No ambition/drive/motivation in life - Intelligent to have a plan, foolish to fall in love with it.Scruffyness.

f*cked up hands and nailsgirls that dn't look after themselves - not only just obvious things like body odour, but when they just can't be bothered with general female maintenance (obviously i dn't expect 24/7 hair done and make up) over lazy in generalselfish low intelligence

For a wifey type 1: Lack of intelligence, has 2be cultured and sophisticated2: Not well spoken ( hood lingo / cockney talk or lack of proper pronunciation)3: Comes from bad stock i.e mum / dad / unlce / brothers been in jail etc4: No confidence or sex appeal ( i luv my jazzy, make up wearing, pedicure and manicure havin, sex appeal women who take pride in their apperance)... Also has 2be independent and have friends n sh*t goin on in her life5: Low life expectation / InsecurityBut links etc anything goes matei dnt give a fcuk ill bang anything tbh but im secretly very picky, but cnt let these silly reasons get inda way of my d*ck getting wet lol u mad

• Upvote 1

Guest Intervention

Though I know the op said not physicali hate fake/long nailscut down/bitten down nails >>>>>>>>>>>not about them f*ck*ng horrible claws type hands

Guest Intervention

alsoSEEING WEAVEI personally am not a fan of weave at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, i prefer the natural lookbut when you go to a chicks houseand standardly see a hairpeice on the floor in her room :lol:naah

1. Hair anywhere apart from the head or clunge. Really makes me feel sick.2. Bad body odour3. Attention seeking in any way shape or form(the worst is through BBM or FB updates)4. Aquaints herself with too many fellas outside of the workplace/uni5. Stubbornness. I'm the most stubborn c*nt you'll meet. This place aint big enough for the both of us.
i cant have a relationship with a pork eater, it cant worki cant have it in my fridge, i cant have it being cooked in my pots an pansi cant stand the smell or bacon, gammon, none of it

Lol why you lying though?

Kids - It cant work for me, theres always some babymomma drama along the line and he'll always have some form of communication with her. Been with somebody who had 2 kids and had to think why am i really settling for damaged goods so young. Plus its long to be having a kid with a guy whos got one cus then when i want the kid to stay in touch with their sibling, i gotta get in touch with the other babymum/dad = longness basically lolToo many female friends - Really not needed. might trust him but can i really trust dem with their hehe x0x0x selves. Smoking - Weed or normal cigerattes. nah cant handle it. Especially how ive got bad asthma and cant tek the smell. so thats a big top 5 selected noRaves alot - Went through a lil raving stage myself and nah, he cant really be on it. Dont mind if its for a birthday for every week without fail, Big turn off.Not doing anything - "So what to u do, u working or anything?" ... "nah mans is shotting at the moment" :D

Guest Flat Eric
i cant have a relationship with a pork eater, it cant worki cant have it in my fridge, i cant have it being cooked in my pots an pansi cant stand the smell or bacon, gammon, none of it
bet you dont mind sausage though