When you suspect your boy has a crush on your girl

Bacardi_Up

I see what you're saying Smaddy but read that last post and tell me it doesn't come across a piece naive?Brem is adamantly saying his girl wont cheat on him because she loves him and if I'm right he's been going out with her 6 months tops. I've had one gf (7 years) so I don't fit your profile yet I agree with both Angelo and Cipher to an extent. In my opinion anybody who says their in love after 6 months isn't serious but like I said earlier that ish sounds remarkable so maybe one day I'll experience it and eat my words.I aren't trying to sh*t on anyone's bliss but a lot of man set themselves up for heartache because they don't realise their brain and heart can run simultaneously.

VIP2 is really the last place to come an look for adviceno one here is an expert but everyone talks like as if they are, and theres a bunch of people who try an push their own insecurities and offkey perspectives on life on other peopleBrem you've just ended up comin back here havin to defend yourself and your relationship against the opinion and advice of a bunch of youtssee how many of them are in successful long lasting relationships, all the advice ur gettin is off people who have had negative or no experience of ur situationthis place becmes a frenzy of negativity at any opportunity
welcome to the internetif you dont like the tone of the internets advicedont bring the internet yr problemsif you can handle the fact that you will get a range of stuff from a cross section of individuals from jokes to good advice and will have the werewithall to sift thru the data and relate to watever nuggets befit yr needs or can help with yr situatin as this young man has then so be itat the end of the day,if you use the internet dont hate the hand that feeds you or it mite not be the hand you need u feel meif ppl need serious help they go to a doctor,ppl have some niggling concern they can go to the internetwe are like a pack of wolves or better yet gremlins,but its a lot cheaper than electroshop therapy and a lot more genuine than if he asks his so called girls friends or his so called friends you feel mewe just dont lie to make him feel better and not make waves,which is wat ppl wud do irl but we can afford not to cos it dont affect usso wat were saying is real and unbiased so were also providing a valuable service 3 of chargesamiad i want you to apologize to the vip2 community for denigrating the quality of our free help offered to this gentleman,im sure youve unnecesaryily hurt a few of the younger lads feelingsneed i say more but to add if you want advice from ppl in succesful long lasting relationships i will tell you now they will tell you to turn the other cheek and enjoy the ride every time
  • Upvote 3

yh sure i do the same, give my opinion based on my experience i jus think people talk 100% like its this way when it could be that way, still say this is the wrong place to come but its his fault for comin an askin anywayits a joke cos he asked what he should do about his friend now hes defending the whole relationshipim afraid i cant apologise on this occasion Social, as you say this is the internetu like it or lump it/i dont come on here askin you people for advice

i wasnt being seriousrelaxits the internetim sure brem is relaxedim sure evry1 is as ive hinted in this topic already, brem cant be persuaded to kill his wife and her lover,heck no,noone wud want to get him to do that, but he can be framed for there murder by divulging a few more details...brem, over to you, wereabouts did you say your group play tennis?

I see what you're saying Smaddy but read that last post and tell me it doesn't come across a piece naive?Brem is adamantly saying his girl wont cheat on him because she loves him and if I'm right he's been going out with her 6 months tops. I've had one gf (7 years) so I don't fit your profile yet I agree with both Angelo and Cipher to an extent. In my opinion anybody who says their in love after 6 months isn't serious but like I said earlier that ish sounds remarkable so maybe one day I'll experience it and eat my words.I aren't trying to sh*t on anyone's bliss but a lot of man set themselves up for heartache because they don't realise their brain and heart can run simultaneously.
You misunderstand. Admittedly because I have misled.I am under no illusions that nothing is guaranteed. I know there may come the day where she cheats on me whether it be physically or emotionally. She may fall out of love with me and I with her. Who knows but I have faith in my relationship with her and won't play games nor continue on thinking that the worst is gonna happen.I acknowledge what can happen but I believe it won't.The thing is I ain't gonna lie. This is my first serious relationship. And as funny as it sounds and much as I didnt expect it. I am in love with her after 6 months and believe me my relationship with her is remarkable.There is a reason why this is my first serious relationship. Because I didn't feel to get with anyone else. I f*cked around but this was the first girl I really wanted to get with and have. I feel she is right for me and who knows my feelings and views on my relationship may change, but I doubt it.

i wasnt being seriousrelaxits the internetim sure brem is relaxed
i kno yhrelaxits the internet
i just said that thoughcome with yr own tag line or you cant spar/brem i havent read yr whole posts but yr relationship sounds great and wish you all the best with it all i will say is if there is some problem such as yr boy over steps the mark or wat have u then its best to nip it in the bud from early on perhaps even diplomatically,otherwise yr mind will become yr worst enemy in this piece of sh*t. i wudnt rule out lie detector tests but dnt let yr concern become the catalyst for the downfall of yr relationship,but at the same time dont get taken for a muggings.all the best

VIP2 is really the last place to come an look for adviceno one here is an expert but everyone talks like as if they are, and theres a bunch of people who try an push their own insecurities and offkey perspectives on life on other peopleBrem you've just ended up comin back here havin to defend yourself and your relationship against the opinion and advice of a bunch of youtssee how many of them are in successful long lasting relationships, all the advice ur gettin is off people who have had negative or no experience of ur situationthis place becmes a frenzy of negativity at any opportunity
welcome to the internetif you dont like the tone of the internets advicedont bring the internet yr problemsif you can handle the fact that you will get a range of stuff from a cross section of individuals from jokes to good advice and will have the werewithall to sift thru the data and relate to watever nuggets befit yr needs or can help with yr situatin as this young man has then so be itat the end of the day,if you use the internet dont hate the hand that feeds you or it mite not be the hand you need u feel meif ppl need serious help they go to a doctor,ppl have some niggling concern they can go to the internetwe are like a pack of wolves or better yet gremlins,but its a lot cheaper than electroshop therapy and a lot more genuine than if he asks his so called girls friends or his so called friends you feel mewe just dont lie to make him feel better and not make waves,which is wat ppl wud do irl but we can afford not to cos it dont affect usso wat were saying is real and unbiased so were also providing a valuable service 3 of chargesamiad i want you to apologize to the vip2 community for denigrating the quality of our free help offered to this gentleman,im sure youve unnecesaryily hurt a few of the younger lads feelingsneed i say more but to add if you want advice from ppl in succesful long lasting relationships i will tell you now they will tell you to turn the other cheek and enjoy the ride every time
here here, we are dark dormant creatures of the night and as the pendulum sometimes swings too far the other direction, its up to the protagonist to find middle ground irl

Did you have a tear rolling down your cheek as you wrote that brother?Time will come after you have finished singing ayie aye will always love you that you are gonna realise we were so right we made the bnp look liberalYour post could have come straight out of the end of Titanic or (someone confirm- I haven't seen it) Brokeback MountingI won't rejoice in your downfall though when the sh*t hits the propellers you will wonder bra, why didnt I listenMay i direct you to verse 4 of 'Bitches Aint sh*t' by Snoop Dodgy Dogg
:lol:Cipher>>>>>>>>>>____
lmao

You misunderstand. Admittedly because I have misled.I am under no illusions that nothing is guaranteed. I know there may come the day where she cheats on me whether it be physically or emotionally. She may fall out of love with me and I with her. Who knows but I have faith in my relationship with her and won't play games nor continue on thinking that the worst is gonna happen.I acknowledge what can happen but I believe it won't.The thing is I ain't gonna lie. This is my first serious relationship. And as funny as it sounds and much as I didnt expect it. I am in love with her after 6 months and believe me my relationship with her is remarkable.There is a reason why this is my first serious relationship. Because I didn't feel to get with anyone else. I f*cked around but this was the first girl I really wanted to get with and have. I feel she is right for me and who knows my feelings and views on my relationship may change, but I doubt it.
I see what you're saying but I think it's impossible to love someone after 6 months because in my opinion you don't even know a person after 6 months.It's much easier to maintain good relations and say you love someone when everything is cris, but you learn the most about your partner when you actually go through some serious difficulties.I aren't trying to discredit your relationship but you came across naive in that last post.

I see what you're saying but I think it's impossible to love someone after 6 months because in my opinion you don't even know a person after 6 months.It's much easier to maintain good relations and say you love someone when everything is cris, but you learn the most about your partner when you actually go through some serious difficulties.I aren't trying to discredit your relationship but you came across naive in that last post.
so very very true

You can be in love after 6 months easily imo BUTany female can be lead astray weather she is in love or not.... men they can stay loyal however females nope they cant even if they think they can..... its in there nature to look for the biggest strongest(or something of that ish for these times) seed to mate with........proven fact since the first bitches on earthand most guys only learn once they have been burnt.... it can be after 30 years of marriage or it can be aged 5 in nursery schooltoo many trusting guys i've seen hurt and seeing as this is your first serious relationship just ride the wave brother just after its done hopefully never but realistically in the near future dont blame yourself and get over it, its in there nature./never ever get relationship advice off females....all female posts in this room get ignoredwhat they think and what they want = two different things

• Upvote 3

Request.Please lock and delete.
Bro,I just read its your first relationship.I am on the wrong side of my first relationship :D nearly 5 years in and i got stung real badly as you may or may not know (find my thread if u wanna see where I have been since January this year). a lot of people in here seem really bitter/paranoid but theres some truth in whats been said...maybe more than I know. Your first love, you trust them, you go all in with everything you've got. It works, its great, and it becomes very intense. You are vunerable to this girl, she can really hurt you. Love is like a crutch, the longer you have it, the harder it is to walk alone.
and most guys only learn once they have been burnt.... it can be after 30 years of marriage or it can be aged 5 in nursery schooltoo many trusting guys i've seen hurt and seeing as this is your first serious relationship just ride the wave brother just after its done hopefully never but realistically in the near future dont blame yourself and get over it, its in there nature.
Maybe the best advice IMO.You have to learn for yourself coz everyones situation and relationship is different. Maybe it will all be fine, maybe it wont, no one can say. Take what you can from the advice here but the hardest part is...you will only realise once its too late.IF it doesnt work out in the long term you will look back and see warning signs, then think about things that happened and wish you handled them differently, but thats life.Last thing, once you put it up here, you cant always take it down. Be careful how much you share lol.

You guys going on about getting manipulated, let that sh*t happen. Top priority with a girl is always letting her know how indifferent you are to sh*t. Once you've drummed this into her, she won't try a thing. Besides you guys need to start caring less about stuff, it's all this 'caring' that makes you look insecure. When your missus blatantly knows you don't give a crap and will standardly dump her should she 'mis behave', she'll know the levels. Not even a special thing, just set out your rules to her, even if they don't relate to your issues, just let her know you have 'rules', she'll start wondering about everything else, that's how you keep her on her toes. Once you stop keeping your gf on her toes, you're done. Obviously if you're one of those guys who fall into a routine and let your guard down, you become way prone to slipping.Golden rule, never care too much about sh*t, you'll get yourself worried and it'll show. Best way the OP could have dealt with this was to just let laugh at it, if a guy says he wants to mash your chick, bring it up with her and mock him subtly. Don't even give it a second thought tbh.
exactly............