The Grime Daily Shindig

NiNES.

Posty is a p*ssy.

I can vouch for this.

Heard mercston put it on him at the party before shots went off about paying to put videos up and finding out next man didnt pay and wanting the money back.

Grime daily is a sh*t run company. Can't even edit videos correctly. They up any old bullshit aslong as the p is there.

WordOnRoad >>>>> SB.TV >>>>> Alll the others >>>> Grime Daily

Posty is a p*ssy.

I can vouch for this.

Heard mercston put it on him at the party before shots went off about paying to put videos up and finding out next man didnt pay and wanting the money back.

Grime daily is a sh*t run company. Can't even edit videos correctly. They up any old bullshit aslong as the p is there.

WordOnRoad >>>>> SB.TV >>>>> Alll the others >>>> Grime Daily

I agree to an extent, GrimeDaily got their status from quantity over quality.

I don't understand how all the others have upped the quality of their camera's and editing yet these guys appear to be making the most money, have a show on tv but are still lagging behind quality wise.

I feel the reason why they are the leaders is because they were one of the first, but mainly off the back of the Jammer vs Lethal B beef. That helped increase their profile tenfolds!

Before that, they were that site with the nasal dude that couldn't interview people.

I feel the reason why they are the leaders is because they were one of the first, but mainly off the back of the Jammer vs Lethal B beef]. That helped increase their profile tenfolds! [/size

Before that, they were that site with the nasal dude that couldn't interview people.

hhmm not sure bout that one.

I feel the reason why they are the leaders is because they were one of the first, but mainly off the back of the Jammer vs Lethal B beef. That helped increase their profile tenfolds!

hhmm not sure bout that one.

They had that sh*t exclusively and blocked the vids being seen anywhere apart from their site. Before that they had a little hype, dont get me wrong, but I dont think they were as big. That kinda separated them from the rest imo

Guest M12 Part 2

LOL I bet she will stick to mixed race boys who appear in thesun from now. Found out the hard way its not just music at underground level.

I bet DJ Ironik is getting a trim as we speak

Guest Intervention

LOL I bet she will stick to mixed race boys who appear in thesun from now. Found out the hard way its not just music at underground level.

I bet DJ Ironik is getting a trim as we speak

LOL