Weekend Football

Mr. Gayle

How much money do Arsenal have to play with?
We usually have 15m to play with, I suspect we'll have 25m this summer.
you will have morecouple man are handing in requests this season
Like we see that money...
thats the madness with arsenal in 2010they know in order to win trophies they would have to splashhaving just cleared a large percentage of there debt they cant afford toif whiner brings in a new gk, cb from eastern europe and dmf next season it will make a huge difference to their challenge/when was rvps last cl appearance?
I'd assume in a group game during October.

Thing is, I'd take Chamakh but we need a new forward, not an out & out striker...Basically, someone in the RVP mold, who is capable of being the focal point of attack.
From what I've seen of him. Chamakh is capable of being the focal point. whether he can do it in the Prem is another thing.

Bare people getting carried away smh, its like they dnt understand footballWe wer neva going to win the league, we are not the best team in England, all those who watch Arsenal should know thatWe do not need a massive revamp, we are not that far away..the last 10mins wer surreal, I was saying RVP shoudda come on for 20mins, we wer flat, thinking the game was won n got punished..Wigan did well, Martinez at last plays Ben Watson who is a good English player, instead of playing his silly French Aff players and it paid offThat keeper shoudda been shipped out after the blunder against Chelski last season, utter dross

Apparently Arsène had the coach pull in at the train station in Wigan and ordered all the players to get the train home with the fans.
from arsenal-mania
please tell me this is true
Nah they wer on a seperate train but from the same station and platform where we all were..

on a side note props to Wigan they seem like a decent team and are slowly building themselves upwould be a shame to see them go down so meh at least now wenger aint got no excuses and cant fall back on that usual jargon he comes withlike most said our season was over time ago now at least finally some things have to get addressedno more painting over cracks

I feel so depressed I always have sky sports news on the go in the background can not even watch it really thought this was our yearfeel like life is not worth living no more because I can not see us getting out of this rut and man city will likely to finish above us next season My head hurts feet feel heavy and have a sickly taste in my mouth feel so down!!rsonist this is how you must feel all the time? It really sucks dont you think

• Upvote 2

I feel so depressed I always have sky sports news on the go in the background can not even watch it really thought this was our yearfeel like life is not worth living no more because I can not see us getting out of this rut and man city will likely to finish above us next season My head hurts feet feel heavy and have a sickly taste in my mouth feel so down!!rsonist this is how you must feel all the time? It really sucks dont you think
Apart from 5 days in April. :D