Goooney "I Slap Hoes in Doggy"

Mr. Gayle

Well he isn't exactly Gary Neville is he :confused:

And since its meant to be an England matter, and he is the England captain. Logic should dictate that someone would quote him on it.

Its just funny what people believe when its gossip.

SEX slurs claiming England's World Cup hopes were undermined by a player's fling with a teenage girl are a sick HOAX, The Sun can reveal.

Thousands of fans have received texts and emails saying captain Steven Gerrard had got wife Alex Curran's 16-year-old sister pregnant.

But the lies are blown apart by one crucial fact - model Alex, 27, does not even HAVE a sister.

The malicious scam blames England's poor showing on the team being torn apart by fall-out from the "affair". John Terry and other players were said to be furious "cheat" Gerrard had kept the captain's armband, while Terry lost it when he was revealed as a love rat this year.

Messages detailing the lies spread like wildfire since England's exit from the tournament on Sunday.

They claim the dressing room was so divided - with some aces backing Gerrard, 30, and others Terry, 29 - that they could not play together on the pitch.

Rubbish

But a source said last night: "The players can't believe such obvious absolute rubbish is being peddled so widely.

"There was no affair, so there could never have been a rift between the players about it. Anyone doing the slightest research can instantly see it could never be true.

"The whole story is a pack of lies without even a scintilla of truth, but it has spread so widely that some people are being taken in by it."

Some readers who have fallen for the hoax even accused The Sun of covering up the "affair".

They accused us of not fighting a so-called court "super-injunction" said in the texts to be what is stopping the media from reporting the story. But in reality there is NO gagging order - because there is NO truth in the story.

The insider added: "The players are well aware that malicious rumours are being spread, but people need to know that they are as much a work of fiction as a Harry Potter novel."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3038424/Steven-Gerrard-hit-by-affair-text-slur.html#ixzz0sV7KUWnU

Yeah definitely, I agree with you.

Reading other libel cases etc, I doubt there is still an injunction on this if it is true. Especially since everyone is speaking about it so freely, it is all over facebook and text msgs and so on, surely it would be doing no more damage to release it now.

Surely whoever the injunction was imposed on used the John Terry decision to highlight that there is little difference between the two.

I am not an a holier than thou tip, and most of you think I'm saying it just because its Gerrard, but I think the whole tabloid/gossip culture in this country is pathetic and I had the same argument not to long ago when we were discussing laws on privacy etc in uni.

I don't see what people get from smearing other peoples lives with unsubstantiated gossip. Its just my opinion, and if I see someone, that is likely to be more informed than anyone on this forum, whether they play for Everton/United/Chelsea or whatever why would I not post it what they said.

Reading other libel cases etc, I doubt there is still an injunction on this if it is true. Especially since everyone is speaking about it so freely, it is all over facebook and text msgs and so on, surely it would be doing no more damage to release it now.

Surely whoever the injunction was imposed on used the John Terry decision to highlight that there is little difference between the two.

I am not an a holier than thou tip, and most of you think I'm saying it just because its Gerrard, but I think the whole tabloid/gossip culture in this country is pathetic and I had the same argument not to long ago when we were discussing laws on privacy etc in uni.

I don't see what people get from smearing other peoples lives with unsubstantiated gossip. Its just my opinion, and if I see someone, that is likely to be more informed than anyone on this forum, whether they play for Everton/United/Chelsea or whatever why would I not post it what they said.

the injunction is against the media, not the general public

and it would cause more damage if it was released now. not everyone knows about this still.

if it was splashed across the front pages of the newspapers, on the bbc etc everyone would know

• Downvote 3

the injunction is against the media, not the general public

and it would cause more damage if it was released now. not everyone knows about this still.

if it was splashed across the front pages of the newspapers, on the bbc etc everyone would know

Hmm yeah kinda see where your coming from, bnut what about.........................hold on

16753_211800538127_737123127_3066083_626638_n.jpg

• Upvote 4

I understand about rumours, but this one seems to be sticking around for ages, we heard about this about a month ago now and still being talked about

Only reason its come back again is because of England flopping at the WC, so lets ppl make up more bullshit about the Gerrard vs Terry thing.

• 1 month later...
Footballer sex scandal gossip sweeps internet after second England player's super-injunction is revealed

By Jack Doyle

Last updated at 12:44 PM on 21st August 2010

Guessing game: The footballer cannot be named, but that has not stopped fans from sharing their views on his identity

The identity of the England footballer using an injunction to prevent exposure of a sexual relationship yesterday became the subject of a guessing game on the internet.

Football websites and message boards went into meltdown after details of the draconian order were revealed by the Daily Mail.

The name of the individual – a father of one in a long-term relationship – cannot be reported but some of those guessing claimed to now who he was, making mockery of the order gagging newspapers from naming him.

On Thursday, lawyers for the star, who has played for several leading clubs and earns around £100,000 a week, convinced a judge to order that details of the encounter between him and another woman must remain secret.

The injunction, the second granted to an England international in just a week, provoked outrage. Fans flooded comment sites to speculate on whether revelations about the footballers were behind the team’s appalling showing at the World Cup.

The row also spread to Westminster where Tory MPJohn Whittingdale, chairman of the culture, media and sport select committee, urged ministers to examine whether human rights laws were being used unfairly to restrict freedom of speech.

The footballer is the fourth sports star this year to take out an injunction to avoid details of his private life becoming public.

Only last week it emerged that golfer Colin Montgomerie had won a super-injunction to stop publication of claims allegedly involving his ex-girlfriend Paula Tagg.

It is similar to the order granted to John Terry in January to prevent reporting on his affair with Vanessa Perroncel, one-time girlfriend of his then England football team-mate Wayne Bridge.

Super-injunctions are especially controversial because they prevent the media reporting that they even exist.

A spokesman for the Newspaper Society said: ‘Prior restraint is one of the strongest ways of controlling and restricting freedom of expression.

'Matters of real public concern can be suppressed.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304891/Footballer-sex-scandal-gossip-sweeps-internet.html#ixzz0xF9ZGa8c