Chubby Girls

Michel Kane

drew this chubby / thick mixed ting with curly hair last nitemeaty bird wiv a cute faceThe way im fantasizing about pulling that hair, sucking on her tits, getting my ting sucked, beating n grabing on her meat..Cnt wait
Archetype chubster right there.*Spuds*

Lmao and?You want an e-cookie for not laughing bruv.
indeedthe same way i'm sure u also wanted an e-cookie. why else would u let everyone knw that u found it funnynah soni just felt like sayin it wasn't funnyfeel free to cry about it if u want

I was just laughing because I found it funny, simplez. I don't know about all that other sh*t your saying tbh.:D @ calling me son.Remember your mini me son.
that was the point i was trying to arrive at through sarcasm.. sarcasm that seems to have gone over yur headperfect illustration of how we're not the same tbh

• 8 months later...

Bumped cos a top 3 selected chubster of mine now looks like Olive Oyl. Said she had a procedure done, but she has nothing now! No shape no curves no nothing, even lost the colour in her face.*Pours Malt*/Acquintance of mine was like MK about the chubsters, he needed mentoring. So I gave him a few words of advice and just to go thru.He did more than that....Man wifed it. :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Only been with one "big girl" and I have to say best sex of my life simply cos I was able to cut loose. Big girl could take the hammer like no smaller girl before or since could. Might just have been her personality though.Guys that are... "Blessed" know the annoyance it can cause when a womans eyes get to big for the p*ssy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

chubby chick usually have loose snatches, but im blessed it aint an issue, i just like some friction, u know, them p*ssy that choke a nigga like wooooah n jus suck u in, sheezbt i dnt mind them the sex is always sloppy

• 3 weeks later...

being chubby is coolive learnt its ok to have some meat on youall these years ive been so caught up with weight issues, fuk it, im never gonna be thin unless i devlop an eating disorder , aint like im obese so i really dont give a sh*t

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2