Squeaky bum time & Champions League

Guest El Padrino

Guest Intervention

Alex Mcleish needs to be smart and realise if he wants to loan Joe Hart again next season, he needs to give him to City for 2 games.

Gayle swear your old enough to be my dad and you know nothing about football but what Gaz tells u down the pubTHERE IS NO RULE AGAINST CALLING A EMERGENCY KEEPERthey have 2 keepers out injured and Hart is out on loan
IIRC we were allowed an emergancy keeper (Kiraly) 4 years ago because all of our senior keepers were out injured. We only had an 18 year old academy keeper left.Citeh have Given and Taylor out, but they've got a 27 year Columbian international (forget his name) earning a reported 15k a week and that Pharoe Island keeper, who albeit at a sh*t nation, is still an international and 23 years old.If they don't think these guys are good enough to play, they shouldn't have signed them. It's completely unfair if they get Hart/James/Fulop in.

Guest M12 Part 2

I think its a stupid rule tbh. Even if all 4 of your senior/reserve keepers are injured. you could play an academy keeper. where does the logic stop. Can you sign "emergency" strikers if your front line gets injured. There are no restrictions on how many keepers you have. Having 3 available is a choice a club makes. if they get injured or suspended tough luck.

Citeh should give Gunnar a chance, how else is he going to get experience. I believe his the only senior keeper fit so f*ck*ng play him (give pool a chance lol).Hart is staying at Birmingham, his loan contract won't allow him so chances are it will be Fulop./Tbh it should be a case of tough luck especially in Citeh's case but since the PL have allowed it before, arguements against it is pointless.