Squeaky bum time & Champions League

Guest El Padrino

BBC News have reported that a huge cloud of dust has closed all london airports however police are to interview the person who cleaned the arsenal trophy cabinet...
How long has this been the 'Arsenal' room description?Who even changed it, surely not one of the Spurs mods..

:D

ZAAAAAAARRRRGHLAZERBULLSEYE TO THE UPPER CORNER!+SMASHED HOME WITH THE POWER OF A BUCKET OF KNUCLES :rofl:US commentators>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Need to pop that shoulder back in like best of the best/No Goddaz, givens injury doesn't affect our world cup
lmfao

hope birmingham win 3-1 collins with the villa goal

PMSLYOU GOT THIS FARAND YOU BLEW ITHOW THE f*ck DO YOU FEELAint gonna lie I am LOVING THIS.Seeing spurs fans today and nearly making them cry with the banter >>>CL?JOG ON. YOU CANT EVEN RULE THE UEFA CUP.. OR SHALL I SAY INTERTOTO YOU BUNCH OF FICKLE, CLUELESS, NO TACT HAVING IMBECILESYOU GETTING INTO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WILL BE A DISASTER ANYWAYIT IS LIKE A LEARNER WHO'S ONLY TAKEN 1 DRIVING LESSON TRYING TO DRIVE A 30 FOOT LORRYITS AINT HAPPENING.SOUND, FELLAS.

Guest Intervention
PMSLYOU GOT THIS FARAND YOU BLEW ITHOW THE f*ck DO YOU FEELAint gonna lie I am LOVING THIS.Seeing spurs fans today and nearly making them cry with the banter >>>CL?JOG ON. YOU CANT EVEN RULE THE UEFA CUP.. OR SHALL I SAY INTERTOTO YOU BUNCH OF FICKLE, CLUELESS, NO TACT HAVING IMBECILESYOU GETTING INTO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WILL BE A DISASTER ANYWAYIT IS LIKE A LEARNER WHO'S ONLY TAKEN 1 DRIVING LESSON TRYING TO DRIVE A 30 FOOT LORRYITS AINT HAPPENING.SOUND, FELLAS.
InnitComes like a homeless man laughing at you because you dropped your last polo.Unlucky Murks.
  • Upvote 1