You & your partner

Phil Brooks

rather that than some liarTHAT saidi wonder whether u would be so truthful if a man you were hoping to get with asked u these questions
Are you seriously suggesting a lying whore is worse than a bareface one?This has nothing to do with Kurious anymore, I don't even care about that argument. I'm now asking you if you seriously believe a lying whore is better than a bareface one.Regards.
What are you asking me? Cos you appear to have asked from two different perspectives...Firstly I believe there's a scale of females from left to right ---------- virgin-like right thru to hoeishnesskurious is more to the right of that, but i dont think shes a hoe from what ive readNOWto address what yo asked melet me put it cleara girl who tells you the truth about what you ask her is 1million times better than a girl who lies about it...If you ask a question, you should be prepared for any answer...if you dont want to know sh*t, dont askthe truth, no matter how much it hurts is always better than a lie surfacing weeeks/months/years later.
Is a BAREFACE whore BETTER than a LYING whore?Yes.Or.No.Regards.

Guest Yilmaz

a whore is a whore essentially, but yes, a bareface whore is slightly (only slightly) more acceptable than a lying whore providing ia bareface whore has the capacity to be faithful, which they may well dohorses for courses old chapwhatever one man thinks of/defines whores is down to himobvious if a man is butterz then he has to take what he can getregards

*hands up*he is right guys take it from him he is a single father, he should knowi finally get where its all coming from, u have been there bought the t-shirt and cum all over it and u just dont want to see this same cycle of 'yo come pick up ur yute on saturday' being perpetuated in societytook me a while but i got there :D
33ni0xxjpg.gif
this is funny but Mikewe have spoke outside of vip too many times about certain thingsbehave ya self fam these kind of antics make you look very suspect and funny style might work on vip but outside of vip you need to know your place and know yourselfno hype but settle down fam and KNOW who ya addressing
:D You made a remark. I didn't agree. I contested that remark.You talking all this 'mangina/simp' sh*t, which is valid occasionally. But IMO, I'd be just as much as a bitch if I DIDN'T call you out on your erroneous ways too.End of the day, my record speaks for itself. I been calling out certain women's bullshit. But real talk, I'm just not fussed about it like that no more. It is what it is. My airspace doesn't attract the kind of women you mention. They are near enough, non-existent to my reality.Like, C'MON. I'm MIKE KANE.Adieu./Never ever try that intimidating with me. Dunno who the f*ck you're tryna talk to.Young'un you know. It's 2010. :D :D :D

*hands up*he is right guys take it from him he is a single father, he should knowi finally get where its all coming from, u have been there bought the t-shirt and cum all over it and u just dont want to see this same cycle of 'yo come pick up ur yute on saturday' being perpetuated in societytook me a while but i got there :D
33ni0xxjpg.gif
this is funny but Mikewe have spoke outside of vip too many times about certain thingsbehave ya self fam these kind of antics make you look very suspect and funny style might work on vip but outside of vip you need to know your place and know yourselfno hype but settle down fam and KNOW who ya addressing
:D You made a remark. I didn't agree. I contested that remark.You talking all this 'mangina/simp' sh*t, which is valid occasionally. But IMO, I'd be just as much as a bitch if I DIDN'T call you out on your erroneous ways too.End of the day, my record speaks for itself. I been calling out certain women's bullshit. But real talk, I'm just not fussed about it like that no more. It is what it is. My airspace doesn't attract the kind of women you mention. They are near enough, non-existent to my reality.Like, C'MON. I'm MIKE KANE.Adieu./Never ever try that intimidating with me. Dunno who the f*ck you're tryna talk to.Young'un you know. It's 2010. :D :D :D
okay Mike ya playing games and trying to miss out what im addressing and go BACK to the points in the beginning just leave it at that but playing ignorant to what I just told you is a big mistake fam and you know it.remember I told you that.

Guest M12 Part 2

i also think kurious is cool but to me due to certain things she says that set alarm bells off and her mentality she would always be that girl you could jam with and buss jokes and maybe smash on occasion but NEVER wife even if she looked like a cross between Nikki Minaj and Gabrielle Union it couldnt cover over them signs that tell me shes not wife material.and tbh i dont even know what you can do because you honestly believe your views are correct. You have created a certain "culture" in your head that you think is acceptable and unlearning it is going to be far harder than you think.Im not saying that you wanna be my wife or something but me and a lotta my guys would pick you out as that girl you could beat and jam with but wifing isnt an option. Kinda girl you would call and ask why your wifey is acting foolish or ask what kinda present i could get for her birthday.The only guys who accept this kinda slackness are guys with no self-worth/prospects who are willing to settle. or p*ssy beggars who c/s anything just for a regular beat. No proper man will tolerate it.You need to be that woman people look at and think yeah. I wanna work hard to get this girl and lock her down for life. Not this is a decent stop-gap till something proper comes around or that chick people settle for and ignore their flaws because they dont think they can do better.I think you're a good person deep down, you're just misguided and emotionally messed up. ii dont think you believe in that fairy tale life where a man will draw you, treat you and f*ck only you for life.if you dont believe it and believe its ur right to have it. No man ever will.

i say it as it is to whoever asks, what is done in darkness will come to light put it this way, as im sleeping with some1, i wont make it a situation so that another man could come up to him and say 'yo im banging ur ting cuz'now im not disputing that im a whore, in fact i think i have raised the issue on quite a few occassions, however i would like my whoreness to be noted for appropriate reasons at all times, such as topics where i type about being doggied so hard that my lady parts are still beatboxing 5 mins afteri just dont feel that this was 1 of them * m12 safe the break down and ting and ting, i dont want to be any1's wifey (f*ck Next for that tune, has my gen. so gassed), real talk, maybe my thought process will change in a few years, who knows, but from my take on it right now, im content with homie lover freind status1 love

Guest Yilmaz
i also think kurious is cool but to me due to certain things she says that set alarm bells off and her mentality she would always be that girl you could jam with and buss jokes and maybe smash on occasion but NEVER wife even if she looked like a cross between Nikki Minaj and Gabrielle Union it couldnt cover over them signs that tell me shes not wife material.and tbh i dont even know what you can do because you honestly believe your views are correct. You have created a certain "culture" in your head that you think is acceptable and unlearning it is going to be far harder than you think.Im not saying that you wanna be my wife or something but me and a lotta my guys would pick you out as that girl you could beat and jam with but wifing isnt an option. Kinda girl you would call and ask why your wifey is acting foolish or ask what kinda present i could get for her birthday.The only guys who accept this kinda slackness are guys with no self-worth/prospects who are willing to settle. or p*ssy beggars who c/s anything just for a regular beat. No proper man will tolerate it.You need to be that woman people look at and think yeah. I wanna work hard to get this girl and lock her down for life. Not this is a decent stop-gap till something proper comes around or that chick people settle for and ignore their flaws because they dont think they can do better.I think you're a good person deep down, you're just misguided and emotionally messed up. ii dont think you believe in that fairy tale life where a man will draw you, treat you and f*ck only you for life.if you dont believe it and believe its ur right to have it. No man ever will.
Bool cory sto.

Guest Yilmaz
Kurious f*ck offyouve had your 8 years of slagging around so don't criticize all these other girls who now want to do it just cuz you've been d*cked down by winston
5041.gif

Guest Esquilax

As much as I do dislike Kurious and her bullshit, I don't think she should be victimised for LIKING sex, which she evidently does, as do most womenJust cuz she's more vocal about it doesn't make it wrong, if this was the swinging 60's it'd be the norm no one would be saying anythingThere's a lot of unfairness with regards to sex and the sexes, I remember a topic on here where certain guys were claiming to have f*cked 500 different chicks and going on like it's nothing so...