You & your partner

Phil Brooks

im talking about the kind of ppl on herethis site in particular is full of a lot of delusional individuals from what ive seencertain guys think cos theyre pulling hoodish/urban loving birds from facebook or some groid rave that theyre a gyallisalso i dunno much about this rafael van der wavy, but from what ive read of his posts, he's probably the moistest guy posting
The irony.

Guest Yilmaz
im talking about the kind of ppl on herethis site in particular is full of a lot of delusional individuals from what ive seencertain guys think cos theyre pulling hoodish/urban loving birds from facebook or some groid rave that theyre a gyallisalso i dunno much about this rafael van der wavy, but from what ive read of his posts, he's probably the moistest guy posting
The irony.
dunno whats ironic about it palu just sound like uve been hurt deeply

also i dunno much about this rafael van der wavy, but from what ive read of his posts, he's probably the moistest guy posting
:rofl:100% true./What I say about women on here is 100% what I feel irl. I will not wife a slore, I think it is sad a woman don't look for the "one" from early and not sleep around, I think women who sleep around are waste.

Guest Esquilax
also i dunno much about this rafael van der wavy, but from what ive read of his posts, he's probably the moistest guy posting
:rofl:100% true./What I say about women on here is 100% what I feel irl. I will not wife a slore, I think it is sad a woman don't look for the "one" from early and not sleep around, I think women who sleep around are waste.
Double standards mate, and your views are extreme like ISLAM

Tbh anyone who takes advice on here hook line and sinker is a moron. Take certain things with a pinch of salt. Tbh certain people on here probably lead totally different lives from mine and their situation is different, so can't really take their advice regarding girls at face value.

• Upvote 3

Double standards mate, and your views are extreme like ISLAM
Maybe you just like loose bitches, I don't know...

in love and life if theres a general consensus about something its usually correct and representative about how ppl think off here, imo anyway
Nah, people join the bandwagon too easily on here. Bare people will just agree with the first response.
I reckon ber ppl talk the talk or quote the quote but when a buff ting puts it on them and they get smittien irl it all flies out the window

I blame Bashy tbh.
and i blame hip hop honeys i aspire to be a writer and im torn between maya angelou and the superhead chronicles wat to do
continue to just read maya angelou and lead a superhead lifestylewritings not for you
you may crush the material, but never the dream*shaking fist*

I blame Bashy tbh.
and i blame hip hop honeys i aspire to be a writer and im torn between maya angelou and the superhead chronicles wat to do
continue to just read maya angelou and lead a superhead lifestylewritings not for you
you may crush the material, but never the dream*shaking fist*
it actually takes more effort to crush material than dreams tbhnot saying its harder,just more time consuming

tbhi think certain people are just a poor judge of characteri've never met a girl that i thought was loose, and not seen other characteristics that i thought were undesirable at the very least dn't u think yur choice of partner reflects upon u also tbh i dn't even understand how u can say a guy not wanting to wife a girl that lives her life in a way he views as lowly, is somthing that should be taken with a "pinch of salt"sounds like common sense to me

Guest M12 Part 2
You know when people say that sometimes one guy will say something really obvious and then everyone quotes it like they've spoken some unknown Lost-style truth... Yeah this is one of those times.
  • Upvote 3