You & your partner

Phil Brooks

As much as I do dislike Kurious and her bullshit, I don't think she should be victimised for LIKING sex, which she evidently does, as do most womenJust cuz she's more vocal about it doesn't make it wrong, if this was the swinging 60's it'd be the norm no one would be saying anythingThere's a lot of unfairness with regards to sex and the sexes, I remember a topic on here where certain guys were claiming to have f*cked 500 different chicks and going on like it's nothing so...
Dude, you telling me you wouldn't mind Jody Marsh have your kids after 75475476 different dudes have passed through?

Guest Esquilax
As much as I do dislike Kurious and her bullshit, I don't think she should be victimised for LIKING sex, which she evidently does, as do most womenJust cuz she's more vocal about it doesn't make it wrong, if this was the swinging 60's it'd be the norm no one would be saying anythingThere's a lot of unfairness with regards to sex and the sexes, I remember a topic on here where certain guys were claiming to have f*cked 500 different chicks and going on like it's nothing so...
Dude, you telling me you wouldn't mind Jody Marsh have your kids after 75475476 different dudes have passed through?
It's not about that, it's about a persons' frame of mind, if a girl wants to live her life when she's young then good luck to her, if she wants to settle down and be faithful and be in steady relationship/ get married or whatever then that's cool too, same goes for guysIf you meet a girl and she has a bucket pum as a result of sexual GBH over the years then you're not gonna stick with her are you? Everyone is SOMEones ex, someone's been there before, it's just about whether it matters to you that muchGuaranteed people on here have girls who they love who've had other guys d*cks in their mouths, but what does it matter?

Guest Yilmaz

Esquilax is right.im not saying i wouldnt find it difficult to come to terms with certain things, but all im concerned about when it comes to having a girlfriend is that she has the capacity to be honest and faithfulmore girls have histories than those who don't

Esquilax is right.im not saying i wouldnt find it difficult to come to terms with certain things, but all im concerned about when it comes to having a girlfriend is that she has the capacity to be honest and faithfulmore girls have histories than those who don't
i get what yur sayin, and to a degree i acknowledge what yur saying to be truebut at the end of the day, i just dn't respect that in females...most people dn't (at least not openly)its the easiest thing in the world to over indulge, and tbh i believe for most girls sexual promiscuity is an indication of worst personality traits, like a lack of self control and discipline. A lack of personal accountability. Disloyal/liar and so onand even if the above is not the case there are other problemsi once considered taking a girl seriously that was seriously loose back in the day. The reality of the situation was every time we had sex and i felt how wide her pum was, (not a bucket ting just wider than usual) and i was reminded of all the man that had been where i am be4but i c/s esquilax that it's long constantly prosecuting girls for being the way that they arebut at the end of the day all these man are doing is voicing a setiment that is general shared by society

i dont over indulge in sex sex still even hurts a little bit for me to the point i think, sh*t how much i have to do around here for things to just 'ease on down ease on down' no quarms? :D seriously if i could have sex everyday i would, i think about it a lot, the fact that in reality i have sex once every few weeks with the same person tells me that im slacking by my own standards sheez.need have to step my sex game up :!:

i dont over indulge in sex sex still even hurts a little bit for me to the point i think, sh*t how much i have to do around here for things to just 'ease on down ease on down' no quarms? :D seriously if i could have sex everyday i would, i think about it a lot, the fact that in reality i have sex once every few weeks with the same person tells me that im slacking by my own standards sheez.need have to step my sex game up :!:
i wasn't talking about u specifically dn't know u to say

It's not about that, it's about a persons' frame of mind, if a girl wants to live her life when she's young then good luck to her, if she wants to settle down and be faithful and be in steady relationship/ get married or whatever then that's cool too, same goes for guysIf you meet a girl and she has a bucket pum as a result of sexual GBH over the years then you're not gonna stick with her are you? Everyone is SOMEones ex, someone's been there before, it's just about whether it matters to you that muchGuaranteed people on here have girls who they love who've had other guys d*cks in their mouths, but what does it matter?
To make this clear im not talking about anybody in particular here.We all know fine well that when woman/girls aren't faithfull sleep around and can't stick to a relationship or get in one in the first place that theres other issues going on, whether its minor issues or deeper routed ones, end of the day whether they are ready to admitt it or not, they just want to be wanted/loved but don't know how to do it. When I look at people that I know who are like this I don't have to look far to see why they are like this.You see theres a difference between enjoying sex and having sex every day with a partnerto enjoying sex and having it every day with more than one partner lacking the self respect.We have secret freaks - who keep there sh*t between them and their partner and then we have the street freaks who just don't give a f*ck and are out there with allsorts.

Guest Yilmaz
i get what yur sayin, and to a degree i acknowledge what yur saying to be truebut at the end of the day, i just dn't respect that in females...most people dn't (at least not openly)its the easiest thing in the world to over indulge, and tbh i believe for most girls sexual promiscuity is an indication of worst personality traits, like a lack of self control and discipline. A lack of personal accountability. Disloyal/liar and so onand even if the above is not the case there are other problemsi once considered taking a girl seriously that was seriously loose back in the day. The reality of the situation was every time we had sex and i felt how wide her pum was, (not a bucket ting just wider than usual) and i was reminded of all the man that had been where i am be4but i c/s esquilax that it's long constantly prosecuting girls for being the way that they arebut at the end of the day all these man are doing is voicing a setiment that is general shared by society
there are many parts of your post i agree withexcept the last linedont make the mistake in thinking that the vip2 male members or the young groid community in general represent a) realityb ) anything outside of its own little bubble
  • Upvote 3

i have 1 person that i am sleeping with if u must knowwe stopped sleeping with eachother few monthes back and i started going on lunch dates with some1elsei tried to sleep withthis man, he said no and then proposedi ran away now im back to sleeping with the 1st person again i have 1 person i am sleeping with
wooww mannn m12 was right

except the last linedont make the mistake in thinking that the vip2 male members or the young groid community in general represent a) realityb ) anything outside of its own little bubble
been sayin this forever

Guest Yilmaz

but the world's definition of a hoe is different to vip2's which is if a girl has any kind of history other than 1 church man, she's a hoe..ok slight exaggeration, but u get the pointnot being funny but, the kinda dudes that are saying it, aren't exactly movers and shakers are they

• Upvote 2

LOL @ ViP2 NOT being representative of what men think.Remember, for the most part, we have nothing to lose talking here. Why WOULD we lie?You rather go out there in the 'real' world where people put on masks when discussing personal tastes & thoughts so not to be alienated & blend in?

LOL @ ViP2 NOT being representative of what men think.Remember, for the most part, we have nothing to lose talking here. Why WOULD we lie?You rather go out there in the 'real' world where people put on masks when discussing personal tastes & thoughts so not to be alienated & blend in?
i agree with this mostly.and this is what a forum should be, a place where ppl say what they really think.but vip is in some ways its own microcosm with its own dynamic, ppl dont always say things because thats what the truly believe, they may say them cos they feel a way about a particular person or because they think it would be funny or to earn stripes on here. I dont doubt that ppl make posts on here which are commended as real talk and then log off and go and live their lives in a completely different way, because thats reality. there are also bandwagons and so on. i think what happened in this topic is a good example of the above.

Guest Yilmaz

im talking about the kind of ppl on herethis site in particular is full of a lot of delusional individuals from what ive seencertain guys think cos theyre pulling hoodish/urban loving birds from facebook or some groid rave that theyre a gyallisalso i dunno much about this rafael van der wavy, but from what ive read of his posts, he's probably the moistest guy posting

• Upvote 6