Penultimate Prem Weekend

Admin.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ ikerPepe>>>>>Him
Told people from day.. The most overrated Goalkeeper in top flight footballI am AMAZED he is Spains No1. He will cost them the world cup.Guy is sh*t. Makes so many bread and butter saves into mistakes. If he was put in a team like Spurs they would concede 2 goals on average each game. Luckily for him Madrid have a solid defence

Told people from day.. The most overrated Goalkeeper in top flight footballI am AMAZED he is Spains No1. He will cost them the world cup.Guy is sh*t. Makes so many bread and butter saves into mistakes. If he was put in a team like Spurs they would concede 2 goals on average each game. Luckily for him Madrid have a solid defence
Are you serious ?

There was so much GAS in this post I don't even know where to start.That's how I KNOW this post wasn't serious. As you were... :D

From: @OptaJoseSent: 27 Apr 2010 20:5880% - Victor Valdés has saved 80% of the shots he has faced this term in la Liga, Iker Casillas has saved 76%. Doubts.sent via webOn Twitter: http://twitter.com/OptaJose/status/12962065100From: @OptaJoseSent: 28 Apr 2010 10:15@faceoftheearth Pepe Reina has saved 73% of the shots he has faced this term in the Premier League.sent via web in reply to @faceoftheearthOn Twitter:

Guest haze-e
From: @OptaJoseSent: 27 Apr 2010 20:5880% - Victor Valdés has saved 80% of the shots he has faced this term in la Liga, Iker Casillas has saved 76%. Doubts.sent via webOn Twitter: http://twitter.com/OptaJose/status/12962065100From: @OptaJoseSent: 28 Apr 2010 10:15@faceoftheearth Pepe Reina has saved 73% of the shots he has faced this term in the Premier League.sent via web in reply to @faceoftheearthOn Twitter:
Meh.Valdes is the worst out the three of them.

Are you serious ?

Meh.Valdes is the worst out the three of them.
I know, I was surprised when I saw it