(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

How am i suppose to know? Ask anyone, i haven't been with the scene at all this last month. I lost my love for the game and sh*t. However, if you're trying to imply people buy him stuff to beg friend? that may be a possibility. Zak's a safe guy though so maybe they are doing it out of friendship :D what did you hear?
lool stop tryna duck the scene fam, you are already in too deep. You travel with these guys you should know this stuff. :D

Mixer, ur verdict on this ssf4 deejay compared to st and hdr versions?
Definately aint as good as ST Deejay but hes still solid. EX AA kick is too f*cked. I dunno if its just me but I had trouble consistantly throwing out Max Outs. I never had a problem with that in STbut I cant give too much opinion since I dont really know any combos yet. I need to bang out the trials._________ >>>>>>>>>>> My knowledge of anything in this game

^^^ Bison's ultra II is a bit jammy still.I've been throwin it out not really knowing what to expect. If opponent is in the corner and and you do it, I don't think they will know where to block.I've tried to combo into it after his j.mp x2 but no luck so far. Can't say for certain whether it does or doesn't.To me it seems like one of those dumb ultras thats gonna work at first but when everyone clocks on its gonna be sh*t and won't see it land often besides punishment.How exactly do you control the distance?

^^^ Bison's ultra II is a bit jammy still.I've been throwin it out not really knowing what to expect. If opponent is in the corner and and you do it, I don't think they will know where to block.I've tried to combo into it after his j.mp x2 but no luck so far. Can't say for certain whether it does or doesn't.To me it seems like one of those dumb ultras thats gonna work at first but when everyone clocks on its gonna be sh*t and won't see it land often besides punishment.How exactly do you control the distance?
he can combo it after 2x j.mp, you control it with directional buttons or stickyeah i think that will happen, i remember when headstomps got abused

he can combo it after 2x j.mp, you control it with directional buttons or stickyeah i think that will happen, i remember when headstomps got abused
lol can you air throw it?id imagine guile could not sure about everybody else/nemo is f*ck*ng GODLIKE

If it was Abel vs Dudley I would put up the £20 for Natty with me taking 25% of the winning purseDisclaimer If you lose you owe me £20/If we have time on our hands I think there should a VIP2 side tournament. Of course as long as it doesn't interfere with the main Exceed TournamentWe could make it team based eg 6x6