MAYBE TULSE WAS RIGHT

Thizz

first my eurovox and now this

N as for virgin n torrents....i swear they ave kinda f*cked with them, ive gone from a nice stable 1.5mb+ download speed N still being able to surf normally to about 300mb-500mb speeds n my connection being crippled :|

if you use utorrent for downloading your torrents, and you've updated it to the latest version... go on google and search for old utorrent and download and install version 2.0.0...

something is f*cked on the latest versions, basically i'm on a 10mb connection and i couldn't even get above 1mb speeds when downloading torrents since the newest updates. Since I put one of the old versions back my speeds are back to normal.

I read on one torrent site saying to go back to the old versions, figured i'd try it out and it worked.

Negs need to be brought back. Im seeing certain man with some flattering reps. Plus heads are getting away with SO MANY GASSED posts.

c/s this movement,the e- universe needs balance

also on hitting 200 pos i was hoping my rep wud go from excellent to extremely marvellous or at least quite exquisite?

plus can admin do a system wer we can trade in a certin amount of pos for a night in a 4 star hotel or something or a bottle of champagne at a vip rave?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

first my eurovox and now this

N as for virgin n torrents....i swear they ave kinda f*cked with them, ive gone from a nice stable 1.5mb+ download speed N still being able to surf normally to about 300mb-500mb speeds n my connection being crippled :|

if you use utorrent for downloading your torrents, and you've updated it to the latest version... go on google and search for old utorrent and download and install version 2.0.0...

something is f*cked on the latest versions, basically i'm on a 10mb connection and i couldn't even get above 1mb speeds when downloading torrents since the newest updates. Since I put one of the old versions back my speeds are back to normal.

I read on one torrent site saying to go back to the old versions, figured i'd try it out and it worked.

You knw what...i thought it mite be something like that, but i jus havent been arsed to look for an lder version yet....but i think it could be something deeper then that still cos i swear ive got an older version, on an alternative windows n its still actin kinda gay :s

On RS i will get around 2mbs download speed.

Torrents differ due to different peoples connection.

more time im getting about 200-500kbs purely because people with leach and not seed.

Its long when you really want something but some1 locks off their connection.

lol the worst, torrents are normally good for new stuff as most ppl share

Guest Triple XXX

lol @ torrents, was sick wen i was in school would get the ting to turn on my comp in the middle of the night download lost n family guy then turn itself off id jus come home n everything was there

f*ckin long now though n they can trace you

lol @ me downloading one by one, i use internet download manager though so i get them all, but i guess thats still one by one

• 2 months later...

Lol im just glad all it took was a rescan...i was seriously emotional, i dont even watch live tv more time, but its just the option of havin it there especially when it comes to UFC nites n other pay per view sh*t. I swear when N3 finally drops imma shed a tear :blush:

my tears are flowing harder then the monsoon season. I all stayed up bangin out fifa n sh*t to keep me awake until the magical hour of 3am so i could settle down to watch UFC n....."computaaaaa says nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo" Box is parring me beyond belief baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare channels are commin up on a scrambled ting, movies...goooorrrrrrrrrnnnn!! music channels....gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnn.....the thing that has REALLY got me emosh...ESPN....gooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn

ive tried re-scanning, ive tried re-flashing, lol ive tried defaultin back to factory settings, ive even tried turnin the emulator off n on, NOTHING seems to be workin. im pissssssssed to say the least. Whats pissin me off more is that skysports1 is still working n their showin some deadbeat golf on there...f*ck*ng par of my life.

DYAM YOU VIRGIN!!!

Guest El Padrino

Lol im just glad all it took was a rescan...i was seriously emotional, i dont even watch live tv more time, but its just the option of havin it there especially when it comes to UFC nites n other pay per view sh*t. I swear when N3 finally drops imma shed a tear :blush:

my tears are flowing harder then the monsoon season. I all stayed up bangin out fifa n sh*t to keep me awake until the magical hour of 3am so i could settle down to watch UFC n....."computaaaaa says nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo" Box is parring me beyond belief baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare channels are commin up on a scrambled ting, movies...goooorrrrrrrrrnnnn!! music channels....gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnn.....the thing that has REALLY got me emosh...ESPN....gooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn

ive tried re-scanning, ive tried re-flashing, lol ive tried defaultin back to factory settings, ive even tried turnin the emulator off n on, NOTHING seems to be workin. im pissssssssed to say the least. Whats pissin me off more is that skysports1 is still working n their showin some deadbeat golf on there...f*ck*ng par of my life.

DYAM YOU VIRGIN!!!

Welcome to NAGRA3... :angry: