"Mi a bumberclarrt badman! " Dudus

Reivax ™

First piece you posted Gunner, was an interesting insight in to things.

Thought process on the whole issue is all over the place, tis a catch 22 it seems, and I don't really see how the issue is going to end peacefully.

f*ck Humanity.

Gonna read the other pieces a bit later.

BET are going to do a special American Gangster show tonight about Dudas and the history of his gang which is known as the "Shower Posse".

It starts at 10pm

It should be very interesting

I'll be surprised if its a new one. The one they showed before is very good. Its about Vivian Blake mainly. A little includes Dudus' father Jim Brown

Gunner, my bredrin showed me the second article (very insightful. Sounds accurate too), but the 1st one was sick! Props

• 2 weeks later...

Still yet to find him, and sh*t has disappeared off the news.

The Jamaican newspaper "Gleaner", what is it's standing in Jamaica? In relation to say a Sun/Guardian/Daily Mail/Independent etc...Do they support the government?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wheres Wally

(CNN) -- Alleged druglord Christopher "Dudus" Coke has been arrested outside Kingston, Jamaica, police said Tuesday.

The arrest occurred about 15 minutes outside the capital city late in the afternoon, said Commissioner Owen Ellington.

A failed attempt to arrest him last month resulted in four days of gun battles between security forces and his supporters that left dozens of people dead.

Coke, 41, was charged last year in U.S. federal court with conspiracy to distribute marijuana and cocaine and with conspiracy to illegally traffic in firearms.

Coke maintained a heroic reputation in the Kingston slums, with some people comparing him to Robin Hood, Jesus and one-time Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar.

His popularity stemmed from his community efforts including handing out food, sending children to school and building medical centers.

But drug enforcement officials say he deserves to be classified as one of the world's most dangerous drug lords.

"He is the head of an organization, a cartel, or a syndicate that has a global impact and also has a direct impact on the United States," said Michael Braun, a former chief of operations for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

Coke was charged in August 2009 by the U.S. attorney's office in New York, which accused him of leading an international criminal syndicate known as the "Shower Posse."

Journalist Kirk Abrahams contributed to this story from Kingston.

• 1 year later...

UPDATE: Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke Gets 23 Years In Prison

thehypelifemag.com

Former Tivoli Gardens strongman Christopher 'Dudus' Coke was sentenced to 23 years in a Manhattan Court a short while ago. More details inside the article!

Christopher “Dudus” Coke was sentenced Friday (June 08) in federal court.

4639617869_f8ee7cde64.jpg

Coke was captured in Jamaica in 2010 after a bloody siege of his stronghold in a slum west of Kingston left more than 70 dead.

Coke had written the judge to describe good deeds he did for slum-dwellers and to seek mercy.

But several women abused by Coke’s gang in Jamaica begged for a harsh punishment.

Spotted: http://thehypelifemag.com/2012/06/08/update-christopher-dudus-coke-gets-23-years-in-prison/#ixzz1xPvdwWeG

Dudus used to be in London all the time, he has a sister in Thornton Heath. Shower has long been a 'franchise' operation, it's just had it's CEO removed and there's not really anyone who can fill the void, hence why I predict One Order - the only other 'known' international Labourite posse/franchise, will step in. You can already hear man shouting it out.

Read an interesting tweet from Mark Shields. Seems the US has been extraditing a lot of people, not just Dudus. Busy Signal is getting sent for at the moment...

https://twitter.com/...594167927259136

"Leebert Ramcharan, Norris Deedo Nembhard, David Smith and now Dudus. Without US support, JA may well have become a corrupt failed state."

Couple unknown drug dons, but REALLY Dudus wasn't on that kinda level. Leebert and Deedo were smuggling tons and tons of coke into Jamaica and then moving it to Florida.

Now that Dudus has gone, and Zekes has gone, the only real dons left in Jamaica are guys like Skeng, and I hear he is currently in hiding in Cuba.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dudus used to be in London all the time, he has a sister in Thornton Heath. Shower has long been a 'franchise' operation, it's just had it's CEO removed and there's not really anyone who can fill the void, hence why I predict One Order - the only other 'known' international Labourite posse/franchise, will step in. You can already hear man shouting it out.

Read an interesting tweet from Mark Shields. Seems the US has been extraditing a lot of people, not just Dudus. Busy Signal is getting sent for at the moment...

https://twitter.com/...594167927259136

"Leebert Ramcharan, Norris Deedo Nembhard, David Smith and now Dudus. Without US support, JA may well have become a corrupt failed state."

Couple unknown drug dons, but REALLY Dudus wasn't on that kinda level. Leebert and Deedo were smuggling tons and tons of coke into Jamaica and then moving it to Florida.

Now that Dudus has gone, and Zekes has gone, the only real dons left in Jamaica are guys like Skeng, and I hear he is currently in hiding in Cuba.

serious though dood, is this gang stuff your day job?

• Upvote 1