Contestant Previews

Doug

Real talk tho, Sunshines an annoyin little c*nt

Come like this years version of Bea, constantly wringin a situation and turning on the waterworks to make her seem like a victim

Goin on about shes sad because everyone thought she was a mole and she would have got evicted

Didnt she go into the diary room to ask to become a mole?

Bitch :angry:

Real talk tho, Sunshines an annoyin little c*nt

Come like this years version of Bea, constantly wringin a situation and turning on the waterworks to make her seem like a victim

Goin on about shes sad because everyone thought she was a mole and she would have got evicted

Didnt she go into the diary room to ask to become a mole?

Bitch :angry:

she is a little mole rat in real life.

lol not gonna lie i haven't been watching many of this season because of the world cup

EDIT: I just watched a couple eps on demand...they are trying to make it interesting at least in order to compete with the world cup! With all the messed up mole tasks...id be going mad if some one chopped up my cigarettes lol

:lol: @ Just finding out BB is back

/

Just caught the last 5mins but can someone confirm if this Rachel ting is a any confused, attention seeking, thinks everyone man should fancy her, up herself, thinks she's better than everyone else, dumb, forever showing off her body, wearing skimpy clothing, undercover slore, probably looks down on darkies and generally goes on like her sh*t don't stink but knows most man will still give her the d*ck?