Match Day 17

MrJibbles

na mate... this post
Just clocked how many players in the German team are already on a yellow card, jeez! Someone is getting sent off lol
did u think that if ur already on a yellow before the match, it only takes you one yellow in the current match to get sent off?teen%20with%20hands%20on%20head.jpg
LMFAO
:D :D f*ck*ng hell

na mate... this post
Just clocked how many players in the German team are already on a yellow card, jeez! Someone is getting sent off lol
did u think that if ur already on a yellow before the match, it only takes you one yellow in the current match to get sent off?teen%20with%20hands%20on%20head.jpg
LMFAO
LOLOL

my net cut out i left the room missed a good 30secs of the match just to reset my router so i can neg him for it lol goddaz = any blatter

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

na mate... this post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLYou just wouldnt let it go mateman thought he dodged that nicely

If medical staff deemed King fit enough to play 90 minutes, he'd have started.A week ago he was due to be out for six weeks.
that was before the scan, he trained yesterday he is fit Rooney needs to come of some time during the second half

na mate... this post
LMFAO
LOLOL

Guest Flat Eric
na mate... this post
LMFAO
LOLOL
loldaz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX
i can smell BBQs n shitf*ck i need to buy me one n have a one man BBQoo yeastill aint watchin the match im so pissed off
england are winning mate
lol, i actually tuned in to see the score