Match Day 17

MrJibbles

DID I NOT SAY GLOATING OVER THE ALGERIA WIN WAS WASTE??? TYPICAL ENGLISH f*ck*ng CUNTSFINKING THEY ARE ANYTHING. ABOUT WAYNE ROONEY.. f*ck*ng FAT LOOKING TULSE HILL LOOKALIKEENGLAND COMPLETELY RIPPED APART TODAY. f*ck BLAMING REFEREE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN FOOTBALL UR SUPPOSED TO MOVE ONWAS PLANNING ON COPPING AN ENGLAND SHIRT TODAY STILL. BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME HOME ENGLAND, COME HOME ENGLAND, COME HOME ENGLAND

• Downvote 13

DESTROY AND REBUILDGot guys with with mad tekkers not given the chance to kick ball cos they too small etc, hang tight my boys not given the chance to blow.Got big clumsy niggas stealing a living in the PL & Championship.DESTROY AND REBUILD

• Upvote 1

Abysmal.On the plus side atleast we can enjoy the World Cup without the media hype.Time to rebuild ala Holland in the 70's, France in the 90's. Need to get the likes of Hart, Dawson, Gibbs, Wilshere, Adam Johnson in and around the team for the Euro qualifiers.

Guest TimeBomb
DID I NOT SAY GLOATING OVER THE ALGERIA WIN WAS WASTE??? TYPICAL ENGLISH f*ck*ng CUNTSFINKING THEY ARE ANYTHING. ABOUT WAYNE ROONEY.. f*ck*ng FAT LOOKING TULSE HILL LOOKALIKEENGLAND COMPLETELY RIPPED APART TODAY. f*ck BLAMING REFEREE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN FOOTBALL UR SUPPOSED TO MOVE ONWAS PLANNING ON COPPING AN ENGLAND SHIRT TODAY STILL. BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME HOME ENGLAND, COME HOME ENGLAND, COME HOME ENGLAND
failed on first line
  • Upvote 3

Guest Medic

Schweinsteiger>>>

kept sayingkeep an eye on ozil
nice shouttt felllai saw argentina and said watch messisaw brazil said watch robinhoetcyou f*ck*ng mug
:D
i need Messi to save my fantasy teamI had Johnson in my team :lol:got a -2
lmaoooo I put in Muller, 16pts
Muller goes in (kinda he looks bare awkward sometimes) as well
trust