Conservatives Showing There True Colours On Nature vs Nuture + Freedom Of Speech

Mame Biram Diouf

Its pretty easy to hide ones self in the UK. People go missing and are only 10 miles away. The guy knew where he was and knew what he was doing, this is the problem when you have a police force that need to cover a large geographical area that they haven't then grown up in to know the area, and this is exactly why the police can't work with out the help of the general public.

I agree with the post about breaking down in public etc, yeh it was pretty sad and a sad ending for him, However the man brought it on him self he chose his actions and we all know about consequences, well he had to deal with them. But if I remember correctly he shot him self? So no hes a coward.

No threat to the general public, yeh he said that. But he held someone at gun point to rob them of money. Lets be honest, crazy man whos broken down running around with a gun, regardless if he had no intentions of shooting any general members of the public or not, it still doesn't bring people much faith knowing hes out there looking to shoot out other police officers, lets be honest some of these officers have familys what aren't they members of the public no? He wasn't thinking about anyone but him self and now again left in a position where nobody gets any justice from it, because the coward shot him self.

You can't justify people going out killing other people because they broke down, thats not how sh*t works.

Its pathetic.

Guest Flat Eric

Some of you must just chat sh*t because it's the internet.

Don't believe you'd actually have these views in real life.

And if you do I feel sorry for you. Beyond uneducated, just completely thick.

in general vip2 opinion is the opposite of whats right in society

pos me up.

• Downvote 3

no sympathy? so we should be glad he shot his own face off?

i've done a u-turn on this lately. i can't believe the extent man are rating roaul

any guy who's emotions got all too much for him, and he couldn't cope, and the whole world had to know about his problems.

f*ck*ng p*ssy who couldn't man up and deal with his sh*t, instead he thought having some minor problems in his life gave him a right to go round blasting people

yeah i said it

cs

people leaping on any bandwagon they see. use your brains.

i was saying this to my mum

you'd think if anything would inspire you NOT to waste whats left of your life, it would be getting out of jail.

he had his daughter to live for, if nothing else.

Guest Yilmaz

Some of you must just chat sh*t because it's the internet.

Don't believe you'd actually have these views in real life.

And if you do I feel sorry for you. Beyond uneducated, just completely thick.

Smartest thing you've ever said.

• Downvote 1

guy was murdered by feds on camerons demand because he feared he was becoming some che guevero figure that will lead a revolution to spiritual freedom of the soul

that is terrible stuff imo,moaty shud thus be sanctified imo,modern day haile selassie/jfk/john lennon/jimi hendrix

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Guest Esquilax

guy was murdered by feds on camerons demand because he feared he was becoming some che guevero figure that will lead a revolution to spiritual freedom of the soul

that is terrible stuff imo,moaty shud thus be sanctified imo,modern day haile selassie/jfk/john lennon/jimi hendrix

Them black bread sandwiches there

kill more police??

they are victims just like us

victims of mentality built by control fed propaganda and education

we are in the same boat together against the corporations who blind us from the truth for their own benefit

its not about f*ck the police

its about f*ck what we know

time to get real info

time to unite

/

if it's there to see why do people not see? am i seeing things wrong? maybe they are too caught up like me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

call it rye wit

sorry it wasnt to your taste,perhaps you would go elsewhere and eat a d*ck from the back sandwich

• Upvote 2

call it rye wit

sorry it wasnt to your taste,perhaps you would go elsewhere and eat a d*ck from the back sandwich

well played

Guest Esquilax

call it rye wit

well played

C/S

no sympathy? so we should be glad he shot his own face off?

i've done a u-turn on this lately. i can't believe the extent man are rating roaul

any guy who's emotions got all too much for him, and he couldn't cope, and the whole world had to know about his problems.

f*ck*ng p*ssy who couldn't man up and deal with his sh*t, instead he thought having some minor problems in his life gave him a right to go round blasting people

yeah i said it

C/S

I was seeing all sorts of "f*ck DA PIGZ LOL" sh*t from people that ain't never even met a policeman, let alone have a valid reason to hate feds.

f*ck the MP that wanted the FB page taken down though, FREE SPEECH FAGGOT.