MORTAL KOMBAT 9 Thread

Thizz

Mortal Kombat: Legacy Ep. 1 (Brand new live action MK series!)

Jax (Michael Jai White), Kurtis Stryker (Tahmoh Penikett), Sonya Blade (Jeri Ryan) and Kano (Darren Shahlavi) star in episode 1 of the all-new Mortal Kombat: Legacy live action series, presented exclusively by Machinima.com and Warner Brothers

you lot are blind , cage is clearly the best character in the demo:

shadow kick (both versions) punish anything and everything , all of his launchers are safe , he has a good projectile and his normal combos do 30-40%.

he can safely jump in after his nut punch (which has invincibility) , he can also combo out of his xray move (which is a counter)

he's easily the best character.

/

I will be buying and playing this because other than balrog and bison , cage and stryker are my favourite characters from fighting games probably.

• Downvote 2

is this game worth copping?

since buying the HD & XBL pack i havent stopped playing black ops since Jan this year, copped SSF4 and only played that for a hour since and that was back in Jan too (which i know has a huge following on here also), so will it be a waste of 40 quid or well worth it?